His Checklist

Kimbosheart

what qualities in a women, a potential wife, a potential girlfriend, do you think are on a man's checklist?

For example on my checklist for suitors who are looking to be more to me I have things like:
- he's understanding
- he listens to my opinion and sometimes even asks for it.. :look:
- he's affectionate
- he has the same moral standards
- he protects me
- he wants to include me in his life
(my list is a longer but just for ex.)

So while these aren't physical qualities or necessarily personality traits or items like he can cook, he has a job etc. I think these are qualities that will make him a good match for me.

What is the male equivalent? What types of things are they looking for a in potential wife?

Last edited:
um, we really need to ask a guy. I wouldn't depend on a list written by a woman for qualities that men would like.

umm duh, so I will eta my OP to say what qualities do you think are on a man's checklist.

I think it would be an interesting exercise to see where the difference is between what they actually want and what we think they want.

good looks
banging body
can cook
not clingy
i will ask my brother too in a second

eta:
he said
nice butt
breasteses
facial features
money
they have to be nice

Last edited:
:lachen:It depends on the man and who he is and wants to be just like with us women. Men are not some foreign magical mystical creatures.
I have known successful men state ( And no I am not talking rapper, basketball player, or top Garbage guy) things such as

A.I don't care if she isn't brilliant she is nice to me
B.I don't care how juicy her booty is she needs to be able to understand and hold conversations of various topic
C. I just need a trophy who knows how to play hostess

A, B, and C are tightly knit circle of best friends and all married right now. They respect each other very much but don't respect each others choices for what is needed of their women. I have witnessed very long discussion on why the woman they chose, which seemed lacking in an essential trait to their closest friends was just perfect for them.

There is no scientific or math formula other than to always work on being the best person you can be if you want to offer yourself to someone.

:lachen:It depends on the man and who he is and wants to be just like with us women. Men are not some foreign magical mystical creatures.
I have known successful men state ( And no I am not talking rapper, basketball player, or top Garbage guy) things such as

A.I don't care if she isn't brilliant she is nice to me
B.I don't care how juicy her booty is she needs to be able to understand and hold conversations of various topic
C. I just need a trophy who knows how to play hostess

A, B, and C are tightly knit circle of best friends and all married right now. They respect each other very much but don't respect each others choices for what is needed of their women. I have witnessed very long discussion on why the woman they chose, which seemed lacking in an essential trait to their closest friends was just perfect for them.

There is no scientific or math formula other than to always work on being the best person you can be if you want to offer yourself to someone.

Thats basically the sum of my research too. I've asked some close male friends and the best answer I got was she has to have a close relationship with GOD. Men are delightfully uncomplicated and unspecific about what they want. I bet these same men could come up with an absolute checklist of things they don't want in woman very easily. :rolleyes:

Back