HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

prettynina

:) :) :newbie: Oh my god im finally here :D ,ive been lurking since the end of october and was pissed that i couldnt post anything ,i received my debit card today and the first thing i did is pay my paypal and here i am .I got a long story as far as why im here in lhcf with you wonderful ladies ,im too excited to get into this sad and long story:cry: . Im just here to say how you ladies have changed my life and say thank you ,you are all so wonderful and great inspirations.Thank you:)
*now im off to explore all the other secret forums*;)

prettynina said:
:) :) :newbie: Oh my god im finally here :D ,ive been lurking since the end of october and was pissed that i couldnt post anything ,i received my debit card today and the first thing i did is pay my paypal and here i am .I got a long story as far as why im here in lhcf with you wonderful ladies ,im too excited to get into this sad and long story:cry: . Im just here to say how you ladies have changed my life and say thank you ,you are all so wonderful and great inspirations.Thank you:)

lol:lol: Welcome Prettynina!!!!!:D :) :p and enjoy your stay girl! Happy new year!!! :wave: :newbie:

6.gif

you ladies are so nice thank you:) ,i already feel welcome ,i will be posting pics later on. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.:look:

WhipEffectz1 said:
Hiya!!!!! I'm sure you will enjoy the board so feel free to continue posting because I like looking at Lloyd. :)
I know hes so sexcccc:lol: ,and he got gorgeous hair too:eek::drool:id be happy with just half of what he has:D ..happy new year

prettynina said:

Welcome to the forum!!

Back