High Shine rinse or semi-perm

Empress Yahudah

Hey ladies... I want to try a good rinse or semi-perm. that gives great shine that doesnt have peroxide, ammonia, or drying alcohol and if its color doesnt bleed.

Also what is the ingredient in rinses or semi-perms. that give the shine?

MissMadaam said:
Hey ladies... I want to try a good rinse or semi-perm. that gives great shine that doesnt have peroxide, ammonia, or drying alcohol and if its color doesnt bleed.

Also what is the ingredient in rinses or semi-perms. that give the shine?

That has ALWAYS been my problem...especially in the summer. Blue droplets of sweat is not cute at the gyms. :(

I am loving my rinses. Colourshines Black Orchid was soooo shiny. My second choice, Colorshowers...I tried the black, liked it but it wasn't that blue black that I love.

Now my hair is reddish (A perm from Garnier) and I am going to see if my BSS has a Colourshine in a reddish color to make it POP. If not, I will settle for a Colorshower.

EITHER WAY...my color always bleeds until 1 or 2 more washings...maybe I am doing something wrong?

neenee280 said:
That has ALWAYS been my problem...especially in the summer. Blue droplets of sweat is not cute at the gyms. :(

I am loving my rinses. Colourshines Black Orchid was soooo shiny. My second choice, Colorshowers...I tried the black, liked it but it wasn't that blue black that I love.

Now my hair is reddish (A perm from Garnier) and I am going to see if my BSS has a Colourshine in a reddish color to make it POP. If not, I will settle for a Colorshower.

EITHER WAY...my color always bleeds until 1 or 2 more washings...maybe I am doing something wrong?

Maybe ill try those ..i did ur Clairol Beautiful collection but didnt realize it had the drying alcohol in it and that the last's thing I want to do over time to my hair now that its on point.

Back