High School Sweetheart

I am so sorry to hear about your first love.

As for my high school love well he is in NC. We went to school overseas and my best friend was in love with his brother. A few years back we decided to look up the Mandleys and we found them. Google will help you find anything! But nothing much had changed from his immature days and he had a very immature girlfriend. So I lost his number (erased it from my phone) and prayed that he had a wonderful life! Now I am married to the love of mine and doing just fine......

I am so sorry to hear about your high school sweetheart! I know it is hard, I can only imagine how you are holding up. I just pray you will find peace at this time. My Highschool sweetheart and I are actually together, (I'm only 19, we've known each other for 2 years now) Well he may be going into the army (I will know officially tonight) but I'm sticking with him throughout this, no matter where the military takes him if he decides to go.

Oh I am so sorry. Hugs! My high school sweetheart lives less than an hour away. We still talk and may occasionally meet for coffee or lunch. He knows he played a very important role in my life and I still care for him . . .just not in that way. We are both happily in committed relationships now.

Sorry to hear about your loss! My heart goes out to you.

My 'first love' was deported to Haiti 10 years ago. We talk every now and then.

My highschool sweetheart (dated him 10th and 11th grade) is currently in the NFL and from what i've read about him, is so full of drama. He totally changed from how he used to be back ion the day. But then again, he WAS only15/16 at the time.

But still :(

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this. (((HUGS)))

My high school sweetheart lives across the street. I actually just hung out with him last week. We've been friends for 16 years now and I've got mad love him, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to him.

I know it's hard, but the pain won't last forever. Try to remember the good times you had.

I'm very sorry to hear this. My condolensces!!!

My first love last I heard is still living in NY but was looking like a weed junkie or on something :sad:

Before I left, we were still cool. If I saw him again, I would have a heart to heart with him.

Awwww, I'm sooo sorry to hear that (((((HUGSSS))))
I'd be devastated if something happened to my high school sweetheart/first love.
He's living in GA now, I speak to him occassionally.

Back