High heat users - what shampoo/DC are you using?

yuhlovevybz

I straighten maybe every other week, on rare occasions every week. I cowash every day in between straightening with suave coconut, yes to carrots or tresseme flawless curls. These seem to keep my hair in good health, but when it comes to wash day I can't find the perfect solution. I use ORS clarifying and my hair comes out ridiculously dry. I used Redken so soft for awhile and it's okay, but I wanted something more moisturizing so I tried emergencia and it was wayyyy to thick, it weighed down my hair. Today I tried last call from beyond the zone (love most of there products) but it was hard to tell if it did much because the shampoo left my hair so dry. I need something very moisturzing and silkening but not heavy at all, I like my hair to be light and fly around when it's straight. It turned out good today despite the crappy shampoo, but I'm worried about overall health. I feel like I need a good hair pick-me-up? Any suggestions? :grin:

I really like the Roux Porosity Control Shampoo and Conditioner ... As a matter of fact, I need to pick more up... This can be found at Sally's.

Back