HIDE YA HAIR TIL JULY CHALLENGE....

MzOptimistic

Reveal date has been moved up to July 2nd at 11:59 p.m. so we will be revealing our hair tomorrow night at 11:59 p.m. Someone made a comment that we will be doing things on the 4th and she is absolutely right. Rememeber Reveal that hair and then if you're joining the next challenge, put that hair right back into hiding:cool:

Tanya

[SIZE=+1] Looking forward to seeing everyone's reveal. When you guys start the new challenge I'm in. I've been planning on hiding with no heat till December anyway. :) [/size]

I guess I should go wash my hair and take a pic to show tonight. Will be back in a few hours!

Last edited:
Puddles said:
[SIZE=+1] Looking forward to seeing everyone's reveal. When you guys start the new challenge I'm in. I've been planning on hiding with no heat till December anyway. :) [/SIZE]

Look forward to you joining us;)

I think I may join the next one as well! If anyone would like a partner, I could use the encouragement!!!

i'd love to join the next one... i could really use some nurturing with my hair... now by hiding your hair, you ladies mean things like braids, protective styling and wraps right?

meia said:
i'd love to join the next one... i could really use some nurturing with my hair... now by hiding your hair, you ladies mean things like braids, protective styling and wraps right?

Yes protective styles of all sorts. Anything that hides your length.

bmoreflyygirl said:
I'm itching to take my weave out but it's only been in 2 weeks. :lol: Darn... :ohwell:

LOL Bmore! Well take pics when you do take it out.

I actually took mine yesterday, I just need my sister to email them to me today.

Hey ladies,

I'll be uploading my pics on Friday..I made my hairdresser too late.

Tsmith and RabiaElaine you know I'm down for the next challenge!:D

I failed miserably. I've been wearing my hair down for the past week. I want to try again, but I need help y'all. I need ideas on different ways I can hide my hair, other than buns.

audacious1 said:
I failed miserably. I've been wearing my hair down for the past week. I want to try again, but I need help y'all. I need ideas on different ways I can hide my hair, other than buns.

If you made it to last week, I don't think you failed. Here are a few other ideas:

French twists/rolls
Rollerset hair on small rollers and then put it in an updo
Cornrows
Braids
Weaves
Wigs
Falls
Phonyponies

Tres Cliche..... but I can't find my damned cord. I may have to go tear up the car. Its always in the house connected to the computer but I took it with me for some stupid reason on a trip and haven't seen it since. I should just tell ya'll I'm waist length....haha...esp since I have no cord/proof. If I don't find it by tomorrow I'll have to buy another one from walmart.

I just want to say I can't wait until I see the results.

I am gonna be sooo dissapointed if half of the people who promised and/or had us waiting do a no-call-no show.:look: The last challenge was like that. About 50-11 people signed up but when it was time to pull out the pics it was a whole bunch of excuses "I need a new camera," "I couldn't do the challenge anymore," (as if yall couldn't tell us that BEFORE pic day) etc.

Anyways, I am excited and I hope a lot of people show through.

Well since it is actually July 3rd here in Japan, I'll post.:) I guess it grew some. I just got a touch up so it is very flat right now. :cool:

I tried to get them as close as possible. Can't wait to see the other pics. :)

Mom23 said:
Well since it is actually July 3rd here in Japan, I'll post.:) I guess it grew some. I just got a touch up so it is very flat right now. :cool:

I tried to get them as close as possible. Can't wait to see the other pics. :)

Wow girl you progress is excellent for 3 mos!:eek: Good job!

meia said:

Yes, braids, protective styling, weaves, buns, and baggied ponytails are considered hiding your hair. Wraps are not considered hiding. Also hiding your hair means no showing pictures during the challenges.;)

Back