Hidden Jewel, Haircare stores online that R Interesting & up our alley (hairgrowth)

nadine1977canada

Hi Everyone! I just found a site that caters to women like us who take great care of their hair and are trying to achieve hairgrowth:eek: .I don't know if you girls know of it , so i decided to let you guys know about the Honeyfig site. EVERY PRODUCTS they have on their site are right up our alley. They even have some products that I had never heard of. They even have stuff for protective styles, they have thought of it all. The prices seem affordable. Here is one product that peeked my interest. It's called the Fabric Natural Exilir . Anyone heard of it? Apparently it wakes up the hair follicles and encourages growth. Anyway here is the product: http://www.honeyfig.com/shop/index.php?category=1

Last edited:
Re: Hidden Jewel, Haircare stores online that R Interesting & up our alley (hairgrowt

Nice site--I bookmarked it. :)

Re: Hidden Jewel, Haircare stores online that R Interesting & up our alley (hairgrowt

Thanks! Bookmarked;)

i booked marked also. They sure selling the WGO high. 11.99. Wow. I wanted to try the UBH products so good to see them here. Thanks!!

saqqara said:
Nice site, I likey. Are they in Canada?

It seems so. I wonder if they'll be carrying Qhemet or Oyin anytime soon. Off to send my email.

ooooh I like the combs....I am really eyeing the yak horn massager comb.....

"Yak Horn Massager Comb

What is a "bone" comb and why are they so great??

In pre-historic times, the best combs were actually made from fish bone as well as antelope horn, elephant tusk and goat horn. These materials were hard and smooth. When carved and polished they produced beautiful seamless combs. They were also anti-static and heat resistant.

Today the art of making Horn Bone Combs is still very labour intensive. Once the right material is selected, the overall shape of the comb is then carved. Each tooth is carved, filed, sanded and polished repetitively, in a multi step process. The bone comb is so finely finished that it does not snag, rip or split the hair. Bone Combs are usually more expensive, due to its multi step manufacturing process; however, we are convinced that you will find that horn bone combs, are worth every penny. Please, enjoy as you treat your hair to some luxury.

Here at Honeyfig, we like these combs, for the balance that it lends to the care of, hair styling and scalp massaging. They are composed of keratin the same protein that your hair is primarily made of; hence, there is an elimination of split ends, static and stress. Additionally, we have been assured by our supplier that no animals were rendered for the purpose of their horns. "

......they even sell satin pillowcases! I like the silk headbands too I am really looking for something like this...but I want like a plain black one..not a big fan of the floral designs they have....Definately bookmarking this page! thanks girl!

Thanks for the tip :cool: I too bookmarked. Now who's going to be the guinea *cough* I mean the 1st one to try them and give us report????:p

Back