Hi New Member

sophiet

Hi, I just found out about this site tonight from a friend. I recently cut all of my relaxed hair off so that I can start from scratch. The relaxer was causing my hair to break as well as thinning it. After viewing the different types of hair that were listed, I think I'm somewhere between a 3b and 3c. I want to grow my hair as long as possible. Any advice on where I should start would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
smile.gif

I just wanted to say hello
wave.gif
I'm sure the other ladies will point you in the right direction!

welcome to LHCF Sophie
wave.gif
dont you worry a bit, you'll get lots of good advice here. good luck and happy hair growing -- jainygirl

Welcome! And good luck. When I first came to the site I basically just read all that I could. And whenever I have (specific) questions I just post.
smile.gif

Hello!
wave.gif

I hope you find everything you are looking for. I think you should start by evaluating your hair's overall condition, the tools you use to style your hair, the products you use, and the styles you wear. What works for others may not work for you, so be patient....it is all trial and error.
Good luck & happy hair growing!
smile.gif

Welcome!

I'm sure you will find out a lot by just browsing through the postings but I'd say to make sure to incorporate some of the following: protective styles, moisturizing, conditioning, and keeping your scalp clean. Good luck!

Back