HI!!! New here and would like any help w/a reggie of my own!!!

ncimone

Hi Ladies!! I absolutely love this site and I've gained so much knowledge since I've been lurking and finally decided to become a member. I need a little help though :ohwell:.....I can figure out what some of the acronyms are, but not all of them. I don't know know how to tell what type of hair I have, and my hair is maybe 2 or 3 inches above my brastrap. I would love some suggestions on a regimen I could start using to make my hair more healthy and promote more growth. Oh, and the products you use as well.

i think you should let everyone know if you are relaxed, texturized, natural or transitioning and also post your current regi so you can get more defined help!

i think you should let everyone know if you are relaxed, texturized, natural or transitioning and also post your current regi so you can get more defined help!

I'm relaxed and I don't really have a current regimen. I go to the dominicans every 2 weeks, but since it's been so hot and I tend to turn into a frizzball I decided to just try something myself for the summer because it's a waste of money.

I think my regimen is about to change, but I will tell you what I was doing. I was deep conditioning a few times a week. I would first clarify with Suave's clarifying shampoo and then use Skala's avocado hair mask. I would leave that one for three hours (no heat) and then put in my leave in conditioner NTM Silk Touch and seal with Palmer's Olive Oil spray and then usually set my hair on curlformers.

Yesterday I relaxed and BKTed my hair after about four months. So, now I think I will not do the curlformers anymore and I am going to incorporate the baggie method into my regimen as well. I think I will also be getting myself some Elasta QP mango butter to put on my ends after the NTM Silk Touch and before the Olive Oil Spray. I'm not sure how often I will use the clarifying shampoo anymore because of the BKT, but I am thinking I may BKT every month anyway so it might not be a big deal.

I hope that helped you a little bit and I hope you get more responces!

I think my regimen is about to change, but I will tell you what I was doing. I was deep conditioning a few times a week. I would first clarify with Suave's clarifying shampoo and then use Skala's avocado hair mask. I would leave that one for three hours (no heat) and then put in my leave in conditioner NTM Silk Touch and seal with Palmer's Olive Oil spray and then usually set my hair on curlformers.

Yesterday I relaxed and BKTed my hair after about four months. So, now I think I will not do the curlformers anymore and I am going to incorporate the baggie method into my regimen as well. I think I will also be getting myself some Elasta QP mango butter to put on my ends after the NTM Silk Touch and before the Olive Oil Spray. I'm not sure how often I will use the clarifying shampoo anymore because of the BKT, but I am thinking I may BKT every month anyway so it might not be a big deal.

I hope that helped you a little bit and I hope you get more responces!

Thanks!! Can you tell me what NTM and BKT is?

Back