Hi My Sisters, Quick question.........

Leesh

Could You Ladies, Please recommend a Extremelyyyyyy Weightless, maybe Serum or Mist or something that I can use on my wrapped hair, thats very fine, either while still wet or after dry, and if possible, direct Me also on how You use it to get the best results, the slightest bit of any type of oil will have Me looking like a wet cat, Helpppp! I needs Me some shine!

Last edited:
Try Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, the shine will only last for that day though.

I use it on wet hair to seal in my moisturizer and it works okay.

Are you only looking for something to make your hair shine, or to seal in moisture? You could also try using a clear glaze for your hair.

I use one by Jon Frieda and I get it at CVS, Duane Reade, or Rite Aid. I usually use on dry hair and then wash out. You can also use it on wet hair and then rinse.

Hope that helps. Hopefully others will chime in.

Design Essentials Silk...

silk_ess4_medium.jpg

It is almost weightless.

I also like NTM Healing Serum - a little more weight to it but still very light.

200.jpg

This my exact problem I can't even use a serum heat protect or my hair gets stringy looking and greasy with using a nickel size. I can't ever moisturize my hair when wearing it down

Could You Ladies, Please recommend a Extremelyyyyyy Weightless, maybe Serum or Mist or something that I can use on my wrapped hair, thats very fine, either while still wet or after dry, and if possible, direct Me also on how You use it to get the best results, the slightest bit of any type of oil will have Me looking like a wet cat, Helpppp! I needs Me some shine!

http://www.alphabeauty.com/shopping...1&itemname=ALFAPARF-Illuminating-Shine-Finish

I love Alfaparf illuminating shine...is SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr light but you get mega shine and it smells soooooooooooooooo sexy perfumy.

Try Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, the shine will only last for that day though.

I use it on wet hair to seal in my moisturizer and it works okay.

Are you only looking for something to make your hair shine, or to seal in moisture? You could also try using a clear glaze for your hair.

I use one by Jon Frieda and I get it at CVS, Duane Reade, or Rite Aid. I usually use on dry hair and then wash out. You can also use it on wet hair and then rinse.

Hope that helps. Hopefully others will chime in.

Thank You CeeBee3, That really sounds interesting, should I just ask for Glaze or is their a certain name I should use?

Design Essentials Silk...

silk_ess4_medium.jpg

It is almost weightless.

I also like NTM Healing Serum - a little more weight to it but still very light.

200.jpg

This also sounds Delicious, I have so many ideas now, I just might try them all, Thank You so much My Sister!

Thank You CeeBee3, That really sounds interesting, should I just ask for Glaze or is their a certain name I should use?

It should be right near all the John Frieda products. It's called Luminous color glaze / clear glosser shine booster.

You can use it daily or weekly. I don't use it weekly because I'm lazy and it would be an extra step but it works well. I use the clear one for all hair shades but they have one for red heads, black hair, blond, etc.

RUN to Sally's and get the generic version of Chi Silk Infusion. I have extremely fine and thin hair. Well what works for me now is that after I rinse out the conditioner, I put my leave-in, the GVP silk infusion, and maybe 2 drops of oil. I go under the drier on low heat, and after I flat iron, my hair has so much sheen it's ridiculous. Bounce, sheen, volume, the whole thing. And then I don't need oil til like day 3 into the week.

the ONLY prod i like by cd is her hair balm. it is really good and lasts. use it sparingly ,tho. i only use a dot or two, rub into palms really good and apply to whole head. i too cannot use heavy oils on my hair, (when it was flat ironed) but i gotta say, this one's da ca-boom!!:superbanana:

btw: i use on dry hair

I like the Design Essentials or the Chi I use a very small amount or I will look like a wet puppy :nono: not a good look

http://www.alphabeauty.com/shopping...1&itemname=ALFAPARF-Illuminating-Shine-Finish

I love Alfaparf illuminating shine...is SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr light but you get mega shine and it smells soooooooooooooooo sexy perfumy.

I came here to recommend this one,it's absolutely weightless and gives great shine. I have 3 bottles and thinking of buying a fourth just in case :lick:

(I have a Keracare spray,a Moroccan oil shine spray and Kerastase oleo relax spray, Alfaparf is still my favourite)

I recommend the Fantasia IC Heat Serum. I have fine hair & it doesn't weigh my hair down.

OT: Shunemite, thanks for mentioning the GVP Chi Silk Infusion. Yesterday, I was trying to remember all of the serums that I have, but I kept forgetting one. It's the GVP Chi Silk Infusion. I never thought I'd get to the point where I have so many products that I forget which ones I have. Maybe my husband was right when he said that my products were getting "out of control."

Aveda Light Elements... its like you put nothing on your hair, but you get the silkened shiny look you want! Hmmmm... I might have to try this Alphaparf stuff now, tho!

What works for me is spraying Cantu Oil Sheen Spray on my brushes and combs, therefore when I comb my hair product is evenly distributed. I also apply organic root stimulator hair lotion to my ends. I hope this helps!

Back