Hi..My name is Tammie and I'm....

tammiematthews

Hi..My name is Tammie and I\'m....

Addicted to LHCF /images/graemlins/smirk.gif. It started it out very innocently, I wanted to learn more on how to take better care of mine and my baby daughter's hair, I went to this website and on it was this link...I was curious, so I clicked...it was only once..but I was hooked. Now I check LHCF all the time,.. at work,.. at home..everywhere you looked I was checking LHCF to find new insite on how to better care for our beautiful black, dry, thick, course, wavy, curly hair! Thanks ladies, ya'll have opened my eyes /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm glad I found you guys! I have some questions so hang tight (i'm thirsty for more hits of hairknowledge) /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Re: Hi..My name is Tammie and I\'m....

Thanks Kitchen_tician!
I've checked out your pics on several occasions, love your hair! My hair is currently in braids (cornrolls) in prepration for a cruise (I wont get a LHCF fix for a whole week!!) LOL..but after I come back I will be getting very serious about me and my daughter's hair. As a matter of fact, I bought my first products today (based on the raves from this site)I got Surge 14 (only 4.99)a bottle of Shea butter oil, and Carrot oil, Herbal conditioner w/thyme,wheat germ oil and Vit E, and a Hair,Nail and Skin vitamin w/1000 mcg of Biotin. I'm so excited!!

Ummm, Thansks for the Welcome Tigerlily, but can I borrow you husband, for a little while?

Welcome Tammie. Enjoy yourself /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Welcome Tammie! /images/graemlins/wave.gif I'm glad you finally made it! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Okay, here's question 1..how do I type my hair? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif Ive checked out Andre's def..but I'm still in the dark on my hair type and I cant even begin to try to type my daughters' hair.

Uh, TigerLily, your new siggy pic IS kinda distracting... /images/graemlins/look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Uh, TigerLily, your new siggy pic IS kinda distracting... /images/graemlins/look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OKAY...he's FINNNNNNNNE!!!!! /images/graemlins/kiss2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whew!
11_15_9.gif
Let me stop before I hijack the thread! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hi, Tammie! Welcome to the club! /images/graemlins/wave.gif
And Tigerlily, you need to take that picture down. I actually broke into a little sweat when I first saw it. /images/graemlins/look.gif

Thanks for the Welcome Shayla and Carlie,ps Carlie I got your response. /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda /images/graemlins/rofl.gif I keep looking like...damn he is fine. What is his name?

Look what you did TigerLily...we can't even concentrate on the topic! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Also, Tammie, did you check out the hairtyping area on here. You get to it through the LHCF home page. I found it very helpful. I think your hair has to be in it's natural state for you to tell for sure--or if you are relaxed and can remember what the texture is like naturally, that works too.

Well my hair is no longer in its natural state. I've been relaxed for quite a while now. My last relaxer was 8/27/04. So I cant really tell. I was often told by my mom, that my hair was always (still is), thick, coarse and dry. But my baby on the other hand,I've been attempting to type her, but I'm quite a novice. Her hair is thick, spongy, scalp is dry, add water and her hair will curl into a wavy pattern. What type is that, ps, she is natural and I plan to keep her that way.

NOOO!!! He's mine!!!! lol!!!

His name is Jason Mamoa. He plays on North Shore. It comes on Thursdays before the OC.

Okay, okay, ya'll can look, but only I can touch, LOL!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! /images/graemlins/lick.gif

/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif hello and welcome. I think the easiest way to get hair typing help is to post a pic! that gets lots of responses, but even then some people are still /images/graemlins/confused.gif it is not really down to a science since some people are multi textured or on the borderline between 2 textures. hope this helps

Welcome to the club tammie. As far as typing your hair, the best way to tell is from your new growth.

Tammie, welcome to our little family. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif Girl, hold on to your wallet. This place will make you want to try products you never even heard of!!

Back