Hi... My name is SmartyPants and I'm an accessories junkie...

SmartyPants

My hair is growing and is the healthiest it's ever been thanks to you great ladies here at LHCF, I have a realistic shot at growing my hair down to my waist. My hair is currently at my ears (the top of my ears). Yet, this hasn't stopped me from preparing for the day I can actually put my hair into a pony tail.

This summer I have collected quite an assortment of large rollers for the roller sets on my waist length hair. And the following are my purchases for this week:

Saturday: Scunci Magic Hair Bun accessories.

Thursday: Scunci Banana Clips

Today: Scunci Bear Claws and Scunci Barrettes for thick hair.

Somebody stop me please!!!!

Wow-talk about planning ahead-LOL. I'm no help unfortunately. I see nothing wrong with increasing your hair stash and goodies.

ETA: It's positive reinforcement for your hair letting it know you believe in it's potential:grin:

My hair is growing and is the healthiest it's ever been thanks to you great ladies here at LHCF, I have a realistic shot at growing my hair down to my waist. My hair is currently at my ears (the top of my ears). Yet, this hasn't stopped me from preparing for the day I can actually put my hair into a pony tail.

This summer I have collected quite an assortment of large rollers for the roller sets on my waist length hair. And the following are my purchases for this week:

Saturday: Scunci Magic Hair Bun accessories.

Thursday: Scunci Banana Clips

Today: Scunci Bear Claws and Scunci Barrettes for thick hair.

Somebody stop me please!!!!

What do we have without confidence...you grow girl!

Back