Hi Ladies. Need your Expertise

MrsHdrLe

I did do a search for this situation, but found a lot of old and really long posts and nothing so far that addresses my situation.

I have pretty healthy hair (some dryness and slight breakage which has cut down a lot since I did an Emergencee protien about 2-3 weeks ago).

Last Wednesday night, I did a texlax on my new growth (14 weeks post) and a corrective that didn't take b/c I was too scared of over processing/damage. I'm not too concerned with that right now, but I just got back from a 3 day camping/hiking trip. I read it's good to do a light protien the week after a chemical process. I was thinking of simply doing a real mayonnaise treatment, but I also have some Emergencee left. Of course, my hair can always use some moisture, but which, if either, should I do tonight?

I also have an appointment for a condish and dusting with my hair dresser on Saturday. I don't want to over load my hair with protien, nor let it get dried out. It absolutely needs to be washed tonight (dust and sweat from camping), so how should I proceed?

Sorry for the length, but can someone either advise of point me to a thread that will quickly direct me? TIA

I'm a moisture junkie so i'd say do a wash n condish and then next week when u go to your hairdresser (if u trust him/her enough) ask their opinion on if u should get a protein that day or another moisturizing treatment along with your dusting...

But i'm sure other ladies will probably have better advice for ya.

I would do the mayo treatment first because IIRC it's both protein and moisture. Protein= Egg and Moisture= Olive oil. I'm no expert but I did a mayo treatment recently and my hair turned out great. HTH

Mayo and egg are really strong protein so it depends on how much protein your hair needs and can handle. If you decide to go through with it make sure your DC is moisterizing enough to balance your hair out.

Back