Hi, I'm New

ExcelSalena

Hi, I\'m New

I am so happy that I found this place. I have always been interested in properly caring for my relaxed hair for some time. I have asked my past hairdressers for advice on maintenance, but have never really been given straight intelligible answers.

I wash and throughly condition my hair once a week, put together a supplement regimine, and hope to be able to achieve my goal of bra strap length by this time next year.

While I do take good care of my hair, I still have one of bad habit to break: I wear my hair out a lot like 99.9% of the time.

Re: Hi, I\'m New

Hi
wave.gif
The ladies here are very nice and knowledgeable about haircare. I hope you reach your goals.
smile.gif

Welcome!
wave.gif
And btw, I don't think wearing your hair down most or all of the time is a bad habit. While it seems most of the members do wear protective styles, there are some (why do I wanna mention Karonica as one?) who wear their hair down most or all of the time and their hair is still very healthy and grows. I think it's all in how one cares for their hair (as you already know
smile.gif
)

Welcome
wave.gif
and as someone already mentioned wearing your out does not lead to unhealthy hair. I for one do not wear protective styles I wear my hair out 100% of the time, its all about the care and attention you give your hair.

I'm new too. I just want to say that this board has helped me tremendously. I have a nice length of hair but I do want it to grow a little longer. More importantly, I want it to be healthy! Thanks for all the tips.

Welcome ExcelSalena!
wave.gif
This board is awesome and the ladies are very knowledgeable and give great advice.
smile.gif
I strongly agree with you about hairdressers who are unable to properly take care of their clients' hair or who are even unable to advise their clients on how to take better care of their hair.
nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nutmeg said:
Welcome!
wave.gif
And btw, I don't think wearing your hair down most or all of the time is a bad habit. While it seems most of the members do wear protective styles, there are some (why do I wanna mention Karonica as one?) who wear their hair down most or all of the time and their hair is still very healthy and grows. I think it's all in how one cares for their hair (as you already know
smile.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. I always wear my hair out, and my hair seems to grow pretty nicely. I just try to condition or oil the ends on a daily basis.

hey, i'm pretty new here too and I love it here. You really can find good information on how to take care of your hair.

Back