Hi I'm new

toyagurl

Hi I\'m new

Hello everyone. I have been silently observing for about 3 months now and finally decided to join in the fun. I am currently trying to grow my hair longer. It did not used to be a problem (growing my hair long) until recently. It seems to be taking forever but probably because I keep cutting.
crazy.gif
I am currently nursing my product junkyism and really want to learn how to stop my hair from breakage. I have no regime because I have a hard time commitingto one product. I'll try to get some pics up and I can't wait to learn more from you ladies.
wave.gif
wave.gif
wave.gif

Re: Hi I\'m new

Hey Toyagurl. These ladies have taught me a lot about the proper use of moisturizers, proteins, heating instruments, just to name a few. My breakage is now greatly reduced. You definately will learn a lot here. Welcome!!!!
wave.gif

perfect peace
Rose.gif

Hi there, and welcome.

BTW, how cool is it to have another Toya on the boards from Georgia!
clap.gif

Welcome to the board. Another Georgia girl yay! Why not join us on Nov 1st for our hair care meeting. Check out the Atlanta Area thread on the meetings board!

Thanx everyone for making me feel so welcomed. I bought some roolers to day. I'll attempt a set some time this weekend. I hope I don't end up looking like Martha from the Vandellas. It's highly likely. LuLU are is your name latoya too?

Back