Hi I'm new... Help me!

nikkinwren

Hi I\'m new... Help me!

Hello i'm new here. I also belong to nappturality and someone from that board referred me here because I would like to grow waist length hair. My hair touches my neck now I I have been relaxer free for 2 years. Any advice on wha I should do? I am using the no poo method and wearing my hear in double strand twists. I feel a bit overwhelmed because I have just discovered all this info about hair and I need help sorting through it all. I am a 4a/4b /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Re: Hi I\'m new... Help me!

Nikkinwren,
Welcome! I'm sure you will get lots of suggestions here, but tell us a little more about your regime. I know you are doing a "no poo" routine. What are you using to wash and how often? Which conditioners? Taking any vitamins?
Please fill us in.

Good luck to you and once agin... Welcome!

Pallas

Welcome. It is a bit overwhelming...you want to try everything. I suggest just starting with what you know will work...what is a keeper in your routine and what has to go. Take your time about it ..research the posts and you'll be able to put together a 'hair growing' routine in no time. I'm going for the length also.

Welcome to the board, Nikkinwren /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I'm sure with all of the naturals that we have on this board, you will receive a lot of help. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Welcome to the board. You're in good hands girly. Just take a deep breath and take it all in slowly. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/images/graemlins/wave.gif Welcome to the board. Could you tell us a little more about your haircare regime? I mean, do you deep condition? Are you having problems maintaining legnth?

HTH

Back