hi everyone i have a ?

Norma15

has anyone ever use wonder gro produts on thier hair for growth and what were there result. if u disliked it and why

I love their Shea Butter Mega Moisture fine mist!

Here's the ingredients:

Soy, Safflwower, Macadamia, Castor, Coconut, Pistachio, Shea Butter, Keratin Protien, Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclomethicone, Herbal Extracts, Cocoa Butter, Lecithin, BHT, Butylparaben, and fragrance.

My hair loves this stuff and it leaves it shinnier than anything...my skin likes it too!

Hi I love their Shea Butter Soft-N-Silky leavr-In Conditioner (the extra dry formula in the white bottle).

[ QUOTE ]
thanks
does it help with hair growth

[/ QUOTE ]
I think ultimately yes, because it really helps retain moisture in protective hair styles. For me it's a good combo with Bath, Body, and Beyond's Nut Butter.
laugh.gif

No it is waaaaaay to heavy for my hair. My sister does and she loves it. Her hair is much heavier than mine, does that make sense??

Oh I know this. OOOohhhhh. They have a tight website. Good Music. Makes it sophisticated. And the models hair looks good.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh I know this. OOOohhhhh. They have a tight website. Good Music. Makes it sophisticated. And the models hair looks good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they do have a tight website...

Back