Hi Everyone...*HUGS*

Tyler's_Momma

Hy Everyone, I'm so excited to be here! I finally feel like there is hope for my hair. I've been the victim of a relaxer gone bad. My past shoulder length hair is about two inches now...(overprocessing is the debil!!). I promised myself that I won't dwell on the past, just focus on getting my hair in optimal condition...(although I still wanna beat the crap out of that stylist everytime I think about...) my bad...lemme get back on task.

Again I just wanted to say HI and if you see me in a thread asking a ridiculus question, please ignore my ignorance...

Have a great day everyone!

I'm rather new myself....still used to lurking, but WELCOME!!!! You'll learn lots....but be careful or you may go broke in the process!!! lol

Welcome to the board!

My nape fell out after a stylist didnt rinse out the relaxer properly. I'm guessing this is what happened to you as well. I grew it out not relaxing it for a while and just applying a water based moisturizer every day. You can grow it back!

go to www.fotki.com/sistaslick and read her hair articles. It will tell you everything you need to know to start a reggie.

Hy Everyone, I'm so excited to be here! I finally feel like there is hope for my hair. I've been the victim of a relaxer gone bad. My past shoulder length hair is about two inches now...(overprocessing is the debil!!). I promised myself that I won't dwell on the past, just focus on getting my hair in optimal condition...(although I still wanna beat the crap out of that stylist everytime I think about...) my bad...lemme get back on task.

Again I just wanted to say HI and if you see me in a thread asking a ridiculus question, please ignore my ignorance...

Have a great day everyone!

Welcome to you! You will get there!:yep:

Back