HI CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

baby42

can some body tell me where i can buy a jilbere shower comb in brooklyn ny????:wallbash:BESIDE SALLYS OR ON LINE THANKS EVERY BODY:yep::yep: MAY BE DOWN TOWN BROOKLYN ???

I don't live in brooklyn but have you tried walmart? I'm not sure if they have jilbere but they do have a conair version. HTH.

I dont own a jibere shower comb but I bought a goody shower comb from walgreens and I LOVE it. I've had it over 5 years and I freak out if I have to wash my hair without it or substitute another wide tooth comb...it always glides through my hair, never snags, and the ends his little bulbs molded onto them, so maybe you could pick this up and use it while still on your quest (its only a dollar or two)

yes i have a sally in brooklyn just didnt want to take long ride:lachen:i will try walmart and see if i find one close buy and on line it cost 1dollar and 60 cents but 8 dollars to ship:nono::wallbash:if not off to sally:lachen::lachen::lachen:

yes i have a sally in brooklyn just didnt want to take long ride:lachen:i will try walmart and see if i find one close buy and on line it cost 1dollar and 60 cents but 8 dollars to ship:nono::wallbash:if not off to sally:lachen::lachen::lachen:thanks

yes i have a sally in brooklyn just didnt want to take long ride:lachen:i will try walmart and see if i find one close buy and on line it cost 1dollar and 60 cents but 8 dollars to ship:nono::wallbash:if not off to sally:lachen::lachen::lachen:thanks everybody

Last edited:
Back