HI CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

baby42

I was reading all the rave about the pibbs DRYER:grin: how much every one love them. and MS. DEE4 set me off so i order one:lachen:BUT what i need to know is do you still use a heat protecter. when you dry your hair UNDER IT ? my hair is not as long as a lot of people here:nono:its just at the top of my shoulder in the back and to my neck on both sides. it growing funny but its growing. so i will be useing mys for deep con right now. but i still like to know when i do roller set what are the rules when useing this kind of dryer .even when i did use to roller set i air dryed with lacio lacio and it came out super pretty. and how long do you stay under it when you are deep con ? thank you every body for your time:yep: i just dont want to fry my hair:nono:now thats its growing .PS i had hood dryer that my DD gave me but i never could use it cause i had to hold it over my head :wallbash:to get under it and that was not working at all.so thats why i no nothing about dryers. so thanks again for any help

You sit under however long you want to DC.

Sometimes I'll sit for 20 minutes sometimes 40 minutes it just depends.

Make sure to use a plastic bag when you're DCing and a hair net for your rollerset before you sit under it because of the way the air blows.

AND there's many different temperatures, so you won't fry your hair. I've never even taken it up to the max to see how hot it goes because a few notches over Med had me covering my neck with my hands on tryna hold me ears (I was late going somewhere trying to speed up :rolleyes:)

You sit under however long you want to DC.

Sometimes I'll sit for 20 minutes sometimes 40 minutes it just depends.

Make sure to use a plastic bag when you're DCing and a hair net for your rollerset before you sit under it because of the way the air blows.

AND there's many different temperatures, so you won't fry your hair. I've never even taken it up to the max to see how hot it goes because a few notches over Med had me covering my neck with my hands on tryna hold me ears (I was late going somewhere trying to speed up :rolleyes:)
thank you so much ms.DEE4 AND HAPPY DRYING AND WATCH THEM EARS:lachen:I THINK I WILL GET ME SOME EAR CUPS.IF I HAVE TO SPEED IT UP:yep:

Back