Hey Y'all, I updated my fotki album...finally!

NuMe2004

Hey haircare buddies :wave:,

I know it's been a while, but I've finally updated my fotki album (http://public.fotki.com/hair2004). Not only have I included my most recent progress pics, but I've also revamped my albums completely.

Since joinging LHCF, I've been trying to find the perfect products and techniques for maintaining my natural locs. I feel like I've finally found what works best for me and have streamlined my albums to reflect my haircare routine. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• fluffy n' full 12.19.jpg
    fluffy n' full 12.19.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 39
  • down_LHCF.jpg
    down_LHCF.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Fresh trim 1.11.08.jpg
    Fresh trim 1.11.08.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 44
I have ALWAYS admired your hair....your fotki is one of my top 5 that i stalk....I mean look to for inspiration:yep:

Beautiful hair!!!:yawn:

When I was about one appoitment away from getting a relaxer I saw your fotki album and the "straightnening process." I thought wow.. if I could straighten my hair like NuMe2004 once in a while then I would not have to get a relaxer anymore. So you are single-handedly responsible for me going natural. Big thanks to you NuMe2004 and continuos happy hair growing to you :grin:

Thanks to all you ladies who responded :). I've been working on getting my hair in shape thanks to y'all. I've always cared for my hair, but LHCF somehow makes you wanna really get your act 2gether!

:kisses:

Beautiful hair!!!:yawn:

When I was about one appoitment away from getting a relaxer I saw your fotki album and the "straightnening process." I thought wow.. if I could straighten my hair like NuMe2004 once in a while then I would not have to get a relaxer anymore. So you are single-handedly responsible for me going natural. Big thanks to you NuMe2004 and continuos happy hair growing to you :grin:

WOW! :shocked: Now that's a story to tell the grandkids! I'm so honored that you consider me inspirational in the natural journey. Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely despise the "creamy crack," so thank you! :cheers:

WOW! :shocked: Now that's a story to tell the grandkids! I'm so honored that you consider me inspirational in the natural journey. Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely despise the "creamy crack," so thank you! :cheers:
You're so welcome!!!

That is some BEAUTIFUL hair! I even love the way your hair falls. :lachen:I don't know if you get it cut like that, but it looks better than how I get my hair cut; with the ends all blunt.

Another inspirational natural for me! :grin:

Your hair is lovely, very inspirational for us naturals! Your fotki is so helpful, especially with straightening. I like your regimen too, keeping everything simple.

I've been sleeping on this thread all day, and therefore didn't notice all the responses I've received since yesterday. I just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies who responded with kind words both here and in my album.

Happy hair growing to you all :)!

Back