Hey! Where's My Thanks Button....

Leesh

Dimopulous, Somebody, I don't seem to have a Thanks Button, is there something wrong?

The thanks button been gone since this morning (when I noticed). The archives are acting funny and the LHCF girls up top are missing. I think they are doing something to the site today?

Phew! I thought it was just Me, Ok, I guess We have to way for the Site Maintenance to reply.......

DIMOPOLOUS!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU!!!!!

The thanks button been gone since this morning (when I noticed). The archives are acting funny and the LHCF girls up top are missing. I think they are doing something to the site today?

Ok, Thanks for making Me aware of that, lol, I did'nt even notice Our Girls were missing! Wow!

The blogs and chat room are gone, too. :look: They've gotta be doing something.

:help3: I hope so, cuz I need my thanks button back. :lachen:

Awwww, thanks for pointing that out... I didnt notice earlier because i was on my bb...

^^^ Not so I have been playing the "would you hit it game today" and my thanks button has been there.

I think its a recent thing.

^^^^Co-signing that because I just got back from work and when I left everything was fine. I feel like I'm in Bizarro world. Me no likey....

Thats crazy how I want to Thank all of Yall, but I can't or I would not have started this thread, lolllll, I feel totally restricted, like dang what do I do, when I agree or just show My appreciation for the replies. Boy! I hope this won't be like this for long, these threads are gonna have 1,000 pages of quoted replies, just to Thank folks! come on now! Pleaseeee!

Thats crazy how I want to Thank all of Yall, but I can't or I would not have started this thread, lolllll, I feel totally restricted, like dang what do I do, when I agree or just show My appreciation for the replies. Boy! I hope this won't be like this for long, these threads are gonna have 1,000 pages of quoted replies, just to Thank folks! come on now! Pleaseeee!

16apdok.png
:look:

I just noticed. I noticed earlier but I thought my PC was acting up, then I came right over here and lo and behold I'm not the only one.

Sweet lawdy please hurry up and bring the thanks button back!!!
I can't function properly on here without it:nono::look:
I keep scrolling over looking for it.

Quoting posts is sooooo last millenium!!!lol!!

I never realized how vital the thanks button has been to my lhcf experience!! It's not the same without it!

I want my thanks button back!! Hopefully it's just site maintenance. I love that we can't function without the ability to be polite and thank each other. Awww.

I really do miss the thanks button, I hope we get it back.

I thought it was just my computer! I closed the browser, cleared my cookies, logged out and everything! I cant see the archives and search box, the ladies up top or the thanks button...whoo, at least we all know it's a general thing happening.

Back