Hey UK ladies, I need your help

swalker31

Hi all,
My co-worker took a trip to Australia brought me some awesome Alberto conditioner. This stuff rocks and I found an online company to ship it to the US....but for $58.00:nono:. So I went online and did some searching. They said this line is only sold in the UK, so I don't know how she got it but what the hey....Can someone purchase this and I'll pay for the "reasonable" shipping. The product lines is called Alberto Elixir's line. Here's a pic of the bottles.
And I'm also looking for these products by Alberto also.
http://www.pharmacyonline.com.au/conditioner-c-541_670.html?osCsid=35cb1766434809413f8a227517e70242

Attachments

• %5E193%5E338_Deep_nourishing_detail.jpg
    %5E193%5E338_Deep_nourishing_detail.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hi all,
My co-worker took a trip to Australia brought me some awesome Alberto conditioner. This stuff rocks and I found an online company to ship it to the US....but for $58.00:nono:. Can someone purchase this and I'll pay for the "reasonable" shipping. The product lines is called Alberto Elixir's line. Here's a pic of the bottles.

Is it good ??I bought it but have not yet tried it.pm me if you are interested

Hey Studio Girl,
Do you access to the Advanced V05 line?

Hello -sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner - I work some seriously long hours.

It is supposed to be fairly easy for me to locate. There is a shop nearby that sells it - if its there I'll PM you.
icon7.gif

It looks pretty cheap too.

Hi Urban,
I'm not sure, I'll find out Monday when I go to work. Have you ever tried the advance line? I wonder how it works

I've only used the Moisture Soak or Deep Nourishing (can't remember which) shampoo. I found it ok ... a bit stripping sometimes. I started using it diluted and much preferred it that way.

They've only just started to advertise it on tv, so it may not be in the shops here yet..they like to build up the hype for products before you can actually buy things

I've seen it!! Its the new Vo5 Elixir range! I've seen it in every store from Somerfield to Boots. Girl do not pay international for those goods!! There was even a buy one get one free in Somerfield like 2 weeks ago! lol
Check around, you'll find it :)

I've seen it!! Its the new Vo5 Elixir range! I've seen it in every store from Somerfield to Boots. Girl do not pay international for those goods!! There was even a buy one get one free in Somerfield like 2 weeks ago! lol
Check around, you'll find it :)

I saw them for £1 each at my local tesco.

Hi ladies and thanks for all your feedback. I'm really upset that these products are no where to be found in USA (well atleat in the metro Detroit, Michigan area). Thanks again

Hi, girl

Over here we have shops called 99p and £1 shops. I am pretty sure that I have seen the Alberto conditioner on their shelves. What do you think..............

Hi, girl

Over here we have shops called 99p and £1 shops. I am pretty sure that I have seen the Alberto conditioner on their shelves. What do you think..............

Hi Stella,
Yes we have dollar stores here in the USA but they don't carry the Elixir nor the Advance line. Normally its Moisture Milks and the Tea Tree line. When I called the company they told me the Elixir and Advance line are in Australia and the UK only. :nono: Totally not fair

Hi Stella,
Yes we have dollar stores here in the USA but they don't carry the Elixir nor the Advance line. Normally its Moisture Milks and the Tea Tree line. When I called the company they told me the Elixir and Advance line are in Australia and the UK only. :nono: Totally not fair

Not trying to be nasty, at least there's one product that us Europeans can overdose on LOL.

Not trying to be nasty, at least there's one product that us Europeans can overdose on LOL.

Oooh naughty naughty temfash! LOL:lachen:
I know I'm sure we have things that's hard to find over there also. But I had some awesome, awesome ladies PM me and my conditioner is on its way!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Oooh naughty naughty temfash! LOL:lachen:
I know I'm sure we have things that's hard to find over there also. But I had some awesome, awesome ladies PM me and my conditioner is on its way!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Good for you, thats what the sisterhood of LHCF is all about.

Back