Hey Supergirl-shoutout! WTG

Your hair looks fabulous! I can't believe that you self relaxed all that hair. You're a inspiration to all those too afraid to self relax!!!

tenderheaded said:
Your hair looks fabulous! I can't believe that you self relaxed all that hair. You're a inspiration to all those too afraid to self relax!!!

Well, don't be too inspired. :lol: I am considering NOT self-relaxing anymore. :(

SG your hair is gorgeous and ladies the pictures aren't even the half of it. Her hair looks like satin in person.

I was a little scared for you and praying SG when you started to self relax.

Last edited:
I was a little scared for you and praying SG when you started to self relax.

Why didn't you tell me girlie? :lol: It was an emotional decision when I decided to self-relax. I was upset about what had happened at my last salon visit and was ready to throw all stylists out the window. But if I stick to my salon "rules" I shouldn't have many/any problems with stylists in the future.

SG, I'm sure you'll be fine just be very careful. Self Relaxing is hard, does anyone help you with the nape area.

Supergirl's hair is beautiful. I'm glad Lucia shouted her out. Lovely, lovely hair.

Great shoutout, Lucia!
7.gif

Supergirl has beautiful, long and healthy looking hair! :rosebud: :clap: :rosebud: :clap: :rosebud: :clap:

Back