Hey Pooh Bear about those braid outs

Falon

I remembered reading your post about getting breakage from doing wet braid-outs and I couldn't have agreed more.

I know that when I try to put my hair into 6 or 7 conrows while wet I do get some strands that snap off.

But I may have the answer to your problem. Last night I said lets experiement: So I cornrowed my hair while it was dry (no breaking) I put on a tight fiting stocking cap and Shampooed and conditoned with it on. I let the braids air-dry and today I have a really curly braid out that I didn't have to break my hair to get. I would take a pic but that poloraid film is expensive and I need to save it. What I need to do is invest in a digital camera but never mind that.

Try it, I had no breakage and I still got to do my braid out. It came out much curlier than the ones I have in my hair journal cuz those were only done with two cornrows.

Good luck!

I just send u a PM Falon... I didnt see this thread until afterwards. I cant cornrow either so thats probably why my braidouts dont turn out right. I might get my friend to cornrow my head while my hair is damp.

Back