Hey Philly CON green label lovers, I found a store that still sells it!!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
OKay, so I went to a BSS yesterday who still sells it. Because I love it so much, I bought a case- 12 20oz. bottles at $4.99 a pop, which came up to $64 and some change. The lady was suprised because I took all the ones that they had off of the shelf :lol: She asked me if if I did hair... I said yes... well.. I do... me and my daughters:rolleyes: I just let her believe I was a stylist :grin: Anyway, so I ask her if she had more. She said yes, that she has 6 more cases in the back, that's 72 more bottles to sell. I didn't tell her that they CON discontinued the poo, because I could just see them hiking up the price now:nono: Anyway, I wanted to let you ladies know that I found the treasure and I'm willing to share. The place is in the Mt. Airy/Wadsworth section of Philly:

Beauty Plus
1513 Wadsworth Ave (close to Cedarbrook mall)
215-247-5670

My 12 bottles, plus the 2.5 I already have should hold me over until I find a different poo that works for me:yep:

You know what Hairapy?!?! You're going to have to get your items from Jersey! lol - leave my hot spots alone will you! I am so glad I live across the street from a BSS :lachen:...because I know you'd be right up in there taking ova!

Good looking out though.

You know what Hairapy?!?! You're going to have to get your items from Jersey! lol - leave my hot spots alone will you! I am so glad I live across the street from a BSS :lachen:...because I know you'd be right up in there taking ova!

Good looking out though.
:blush::lachen::lachen::lachen:... *in my best Chris Tucker voice*and you know this MAN!!:grin:

Yay! .. Although I'm not exactly sure where that's at.:look:
It's Close to Cheltenham Ave... West Oak Lane area...Umm... Easton Road... Stenton Ave... Chestnut Hill area... does any of that sound familiar? What area are you in (not exact area, but what area are you around)? Maybe I can explain better...

Im assuming that this is being discountiued
I found a ton of them for the nycers
its on 28th street between broadway and 6th
the n/r will put you right on the corner

I was looking for something else but stumbled on this store
I will be going tomorrow for my green IC gel.

South .. think .. the Gallery .. or at some times .. close to Yeadon .. think 69th street ..

OKay, here's driving directions:
get onto 76 west- veer left onto Valley Forge exit and make immediate right onto Lincoln Drive
follow Lincoln Dr. until you get to Mt. Pleasant Ave.-make a right
follow Mt. Pleasant until you reach Thouron Ave, make a left
follow Throuron Ave until you get to Wadsworth Ave- make a right
follow Wadsworth Ave and you'll see it on your left right after the library which will be on your right (the library is at the corner and the store is 1/2 block into the block they are both on).
That's about a 20-30 minute trip from where you are.

Public transportation directions:
Take the EL from the gallery (or 69th Street) to City Hall
Take the orange line subway north bound to Broad and Olney
at B&Olney, take the 18 bus (it'll say Cedarbrook Mall on the front of the bus) to Wadsworth Ave and walk up wadsworth about 1/2 block and you're there:yep:
I'm not sure how long this trip will be.

Hope these directions help!

Last edited:
Wait what??? Are we sure CON green label is being discontinued? I was just in a BSS last week and they had a ton. I'm pretty sure I saw it in Walmart as well. You guys do know that the samething is in the much taller creamy colored bottles (I think it has blue lettering) at the BSS right?

Wait what??? Are we sure CON green label is being discontinued? I was just in a BSS last week and they had a ton. I'm pretty sure I saw it in Walmart as well. You guys do know that the samething is in the much taller creamy colored bottles (I think it has blue lettering) at the BSS right?
They're replacing it with that oraganic Kiwi stuff. We may still be able to get it at some BSS's for whatever reason, but major stores like Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, supermarkets, etc they are no longer in there, only the organic version.

They're replacing it with that oraganic Kiwi stuff. We may still be able to get it at some BSS's for whatever reason, but major stores like Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart, supermarkets, etc they are no longer in there, only the organic version.

You mean the stuff in the orange and yellow bottles? Uh I hated that stuff.

get onto 76 west- veer left onto Valley Forge exit and make immediate right onto Lincoln Drive
follow Wadsworth Ave and you'll see it on your left right after the library which will be on your right (the library is at the corner and the store is 1/2 block into the block they are both on).

at B&Olney, take the 18 bus (it'll say Cedarbrook Mall on the front of the bus) to Wadsworth Ave and walk up wadsworth about 1/2 block and you're there:yep:

:yep: Thanks so much ! Yes they helped, the driving directions threw me off for a second, but the El directions were great! Thanks!

You mean the stuff in the orange and yellow bottles? Uh I hated that stuff.
Yep, that's what's replacing my beloved CON green label. I don't even wanna try that new stuff- so my case plus 2 bottles I already had should last me for awhile until I find a replacement. I washed my hair with my CON last night in the shower and was thinking as I'm lathering my hair and it's feeling all nice, "How dare they get rid of my green label poo!" :lol:

girl your siggy is crackin me up! with those bouncing lil green creatures:drunk:

Back