Hey Mods

I'm having some nasty emails sent to me. And the reference is "LHCF women".

Gosh, I guess it should.. Do you know who it is??? Is there a way for you to prohibit that person from sending you anything??

From MJ's song: "want to be starting something, gotta be starting something"

Gosh, I guess it should.. Do you know who it is??? Is there a way for you to prohibit that person from sending you anything??

From MJ's song: "want to be starting something, gotta be starting something"

I just learned to block email addresses this morning with Marie's help. I don't know who it is. I'm hoping I can forward the email to a mod and they check it against emails in the system.

I just learned to block email addresses this morning with Marie's help. I don't know who it is. I'm hoping I can forward the email to a mod and they check it against emails in the system.

Your ISP can track the sender for you. I'm not sure if they will want to but they can do it. How did she get your e-mail?

I had it in my fotki months ago and took it down. A lot of people view my fotki and ask for help. The fotki is on shut down now.

Whoa, hold on!

Someone is sending you attacks on your personal email? :nono:

Thats taking it to far! IMO.

Dlewis you can also post the headers. Lots of juicy identifying information there. Their IP address will be in the headers.....:yep:

What in the world?

Boy, people are triflin...:ohwell:

Sorry, d that this is happening to you. I know how it feels when people are saying nasty things about you.

They stoopid...that's all and jealous.

I don't either, she figured it out though.

thanks ladies, this has been a crappy day.

Sounds like it...sorry that this happened. It'll get better hold on girl. You're always so nice so I'm not sure what brought this on...

I don't either, she figured it out though.

thanks ladies, this has been a crappy day.

Awww D don't let this ruin your day!:nono:
The ladies here have been very helpful so far and I read your burglary thread and I thought everything went well... no one was hurt and nothing was stolen/damaged.
Just imagine what could have happened but didn't.

People are getting straight up trifling around here, wtf?!

Keep it moving D, they don't pay your bills or sleep in your bed.......f 'em.

Thanks ladies. I'm better now. After the thing that happen at home, the emails, not feeling well, and office drama it had me on edge. After a short nap I feel better.

Im not exactly sure on this question D, but I will alert Bev and/or Nikos to your question. I dont think we have any control on what members do "outside" of this board even if it is linked to this board (if you know what I mean). Forum rules I believe only control conduct done on "this" board. But again Im not sure but cant wait to learn the answer..

Im not exactly sure on this question D, but I will alert Bev and/or Nikos to your question. I dont think we have any control on what members do "outside" of this board even if it is linked to this board (if you know what I mean). Forum rules I believe only control conduct done on "this" board. But again Im not sure but cant wait to learn the answer..

Thank you so much for responding. I can't wait for the answer.

Back