Hey!! How much would your conditioner cost?

I AM...

Hello all. Yes I am a :newbie: and so honored to be one. Please hold your applause.....

For my first post I'd like to ask you all....With all the knowledge you've attained from the forum and the money you've spent to master your perfect conditioner ingredients..How much would you charge Mr or Mrs John Q. for a couple of ounces of product?

List the ingredients, the amount you'd sell and last but certainly not least the price:yep::lick::yep::lick:

Ingredients: Bananas (gerber), honey, ORS olive oil, castor oil, rosemary EO, a little alter ego, coconut oil

Amount: 8 oz (beautiful packaging)

Price: $29.99 What?!??!! That's some good stuff in there.. Trust me I know...

Post and Enjoy....

Welcome to LHCF!! I'll chime in for fun ...

Ingredients: Avocado butter, coconut oil, honey, olive oil, shea butter, vitamin E, ingredients I can't pronounce, & top secret additives (if I let you know, I'd have to ...)

Amount: 16 oz

Price: $1000.00

(just kidding on the price :grinwink:)

I want support Shima if the product is good, I think it is a little better than supporting the Koreans and thier but I think she is basically copying Wanakee's methods. Wanakee was the first to teach about protective styling methods and hairoil.

These are things we already knew before she can out with her book. At first she said she used a commercially prepared oil with that basically contains the same indredients that are in hers. You can get it from Walmart.

I do want to support black businesses though, it's just that, well ?????.:perplexed

u must be out of your ever loving mind to think "regular working people" would pay 29.99 for some 8 ounces of anything lol. Especially with this recession but anyway your recipe sounds coo.

I'd call mine Splasha DEEP cause it would be deep conditioning but would only require a splash "small amount added" and kind of thin but still moisturizing.
ingredients: water, goats milk, cocoa butter, honey, carrots, bergamot, lavender, jojoba, eucalyptus, avocado, and a few others.
7.50 for 8 oz or maybe an 11oz would be quite fair.
I'm actually thinking of creating a conditioner based on some research I've done and marketing it but I don't know I think it's harder than it looks and I'd never post fake testimonials like I suppose some people have.

Back