Hey Guys can you tell me if im bsb or not pls

Ci1988

Hi guys im a lurker. can you please help me? I never straightened it I cant wait to see my lenght. Thanks for the motivation here. Do you guys think I could be mbl this year im soo anxious lol.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130208_185334.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130208_185334.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 234
  • ForumRunner_20130208_185346.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130208_185346.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 266
Oh yes, I've just found out. I would say you're past APL and really not far from BSB but not totally (but I may be wrong). Achieving MBL this year will depend on your growth rate and on your size (please, forgive my english, I'm a french speaker)

can't really tell at that angle...you could be....can u post a better pic with more hair that's being pulled taut and u standing straight without the camera being angled? It looks like ur almost there but ur not standing/sitting straight up....who knows!

You look past Apl...not yet bsl. However your bsl looks like Mbl (middle of your back), so I think you will definitely reach it by years end.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

Hard to say because your hair is curly. If you straighten (assuming you'd want to) it would be easier to say.

Your hair looks APLish to me

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I think you have quite a few more months to go.

dont worry about the length just take care of your hair and it will come :)

Bsb is below shoulder blade and bsl is bra strap length is that what your asking

Ci1988 Since everyone wears their bras differently, BSB would be more accurate. Some peoples "BSL" is really APL or even MBL etc....BSB is the same for everyone....a shoulder blade can't move lol!:lol:

I have been out of the hair section farrrr too long cuz what in the world is bsb? I feel silly here, thought we used to call it bsl (bra strap length).

I have been out of the hair section farrrr too long cuz what in the world is bsb? I feel silly here, thought we used to call it bsl (bra strap length).

Some people wear their bras high, around APL, and some where them low, around MBL. Since BSB (below shoulder blade) is typically in the same place on everyone, people find it to be a more accurate measurement.

Back