Hey girls,CVS is having a sale on Neutrogena Triple Moisture.......

Yea I seen it yesterday. I got the mask but I may return it. What do you ladies like from the NTM line?

Go away.. why u had to come up in here with that stuff. Im trying to get into rehab... Im not buying (LDITP looks for local CVS... I hate you.

Go away.. why u had to come up in here with that stuff. Im trying to get into rehab... Im not buying (LDITP looks for local CVS... I hate you.
sorry :look:
ok I have never tired neutrogena products before
can any tell me what to purchase
Well I've only used the triple moisture con. I heard a good review on it from Traycee on her youtube video. I heard the mask wasnt that good though:nono:. But the triple moisture con is one of my staples! Its so moisturizing!!! I use it after my hard protein treatments!:grin:

Yea I seen it yesterday. I got the mask but I may return it. What do you ladies like from the NTM line?

I like the serum. I have tried the moisturizing shampoo but didn't like it that much and the conditioner was just okay the last time I tried it . Maybe I will give it another chance.

Oh snizzap!!!! :eek2:

Imma get the poo and con (and leave in and serum :look: )

I just came from there. Just so you ladies know the leave in is not included.
I got 2 jars of mask and 1 leave in and 2 bottles of HE long term relationship @ 2.99 a piece.

Thank you for sharing this information. I use the deep recovery mask. I usually buy it from Nordstroms Rack but I was in there the other day and I didnt' see it so I better buy some. I have been meaning to try the shampoo is it any good anyone?

awwww man.. i jus came fron CVS and everything i use is NOT on sale. the leave in, the deep conditioning treatment, the frizz cream..darn it.
i did get the serum and the ddc.

aww man I was gonna rush over there but since they dont have the leave in on sale I guess I wont be

Girl i just knew i was getting a steal till she told me my total was 41 bucks for 6 items of hair care conditioner. I gave her 1 leave in back and kept the other. Which she had to have added up something to many times cause i only spent 20 bucks total. I also had a 3 dollar off coupon for the HE but still. I got it right before i left the store lol.

I went through the paper and all.

awwww man.. i jus came fron CVS and everything i use is NOT on sale. the leave in, the deep conditioning treatment, the frizz cream..darn it.
i did get the serum and the ddc.

Damn the deep conditioning mask is the only thing I use and that's almost 8 bucks by itself!

Back