Hey Everyone! Another Newbie!

new-life

:) Hello,
I just paid my $5 last night and I'm glad I did. I've been a lurker on this site since 2004 and the tips I recieved from the people here has made my hair turn around for the better! I vowed that I wasn't ever going to pay $5 to join this site, but I guess I couldn't resist not being apart any longer! lol. There is a lot of ppl whose fotkis I've been stalking for years that I would love to ask for their hair care tips and now I have the chance. Anyway, I don't wanna make my introduction so long, but I'm glad to finally be here lol:D

sb07 said:
:) Hello,
I just paid my $5 last night and I'm glad I did. I've been a lurker on this site since 2004 and the tips I recieved from the people here has made my hair turn around for the better! I vowed that I wasn't ever going to pay $5 to join this site, but I guess I couldn't resist not being apart any longer! lol. There is a lot of ppl whose fotkis I've been stalking for years that I would love to ask for their hair care tips and now I have the chance. Anyway, I don't wanna make my introduction so long, but I'm glad to finally be here lol:D

I said the same thing (that I wouldn't join/pay) when I first stumbled upon this site. You made the right choice BELIEVE ME!! Welcome! :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And Natieya, gurl, I couldn't fight it any longer! lol but yes I believe I did make the right choice;)

12.gif

Back