hey everybody i Just Updated my AlBum its full of new pics!!!

luv04

i just updated my album and i wanted everybody to know im on a clip/bun challenge i created which involves me having my ends moisturized and clipping it up and wearing a headband for decoration.lol. well im on week four of my relaxer and i already have a 1/2 inch of new growth.all my regimens are under tha pics and daily tools. im also growin out this color and its about gone and tha front is growin out cause it was cut in layers im goinin to stay on this clip bun challenge till early feb. or at least till i reach my goal of 4 inches below bra strap. well i wish happy growin to everybody /images/graemlins/smile.gifthey are on the first page and they are labeled new.

Luv04,
Your hair is so thick and lovely. I really like your texture, too. Happy growing. /images/graemlins/up.gif

I love how thick your hair is and the length. /images/graemlins/clap.gif Looks great. Are you 4a/b as well? How fast does your hair grow to get waist length in 3 months???? Good for you...lol.

AudraChanell....your hair is looking mighty fine. WTG /images/graemlins/smile.gif

well im strechin out tha relaxer to get it there i get a bout an inch a month.maybe i jus have wishful thinkin.wish me luck

Wow, you have some thick lovely hair!! Very nice /images/graemlins/up.gif
Thanks for sharing the pics.

Yes, your hair looks great!!! You're making great progess!!! It's so full and thick. Your nails look great also. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Wow!!! I luv your hair luv04! I can't believe your hair is relaxed and still has such thick beautiful ends! You'll be at waist length in no time!

Can I get some of your thickness???

Back