Hey 4a/4b relaxed, the unslippable has slipped!!

SweetNic_JA

I have NEVER witnessed this much slip in my hair before.
My hair even had softness, slip & shine even though I air dried. That's not even the best part, I had salon results after the whole process.
grin.gif

Here's what I did and here's what I used.

1. Touchup
2. Conditioned using:
a. 2/5 Queen Helene Cholesterol
b. 2/5 Biosilk Conditioner
c. 1/5 Aphogee treatment for damaged hair
3. Rinsed conditioner
4. Applied Feria moisturizing treatment and left on for about 10 minutes and rinsed
Feria- Professional
Color Moisturizing Treatment
Use Immediately after color application and as needed
to maintain color shine and intensity

An exclusive salon product
product.

Use Immediately after color application and as needed to
maintain color shine and intensity

An exclusive salon product
***note: my hair isn't colored**

5. Sealed cuticles using:
a. Foil paper (Reynolds)
b. 2/3 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
c. 1/3 Biosilk Silk Therapy
5. Did not rinse after sealing
6. Let my hair air dry
7. Followed up with a blow out

I've been doing my hair forever and this is the first time I've had this result.

I don't know if it's the Feria but my suspicion tells me it is. I'll be sure to stock up on this whenever I see it again.

***Edited for Britt***
FERIA%20creme%20tube.jpg

http://www.webspawner.com/users/maximhairstudio/feriacolormoist.html

Re: Hey 4a/4b relaxed, the unslippable has slipped

Well if its the Feria suspicion let me know
grin.gif

btw, can u post a pic of it Nic?

Thanks Nic... see i was picturing something completely different. I have never seen this before, I thought u were talking about the regular Feria conditioners that they have in Duane Reade.
I did see this posted on the board before though, where did u buy it at ? I wonder the regular bss carries it.

This is supposed to be the same thing that is in the Feria box, but if you like this one Sweet you will like the ones in the box better. Unfortunately you have to buy he box of dye to get the conditioner. The regular bss do have this, Britt.

No prob. I found it in a bss here in CT. I was actually looking for a clear rinse when I saw a lonely tube of Feria sitting above all the other hair color products. I think we were meant for eachother
grin.gif

+ It only cost me about $7.

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
This is supposed to be the same thing that is in the Feria box, but if you like this one Sweet you will like the ones in the box better. Unfortunately you have to buy he box of dye to get the conditioner. The regular bss do have this, Britt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx CBJ...just need a little clarification. Have you seen it in the BSS as a stand still or was it paired with the hair color (in the box). I found mine as a standstill so I"m assuming u mean the same.

Nowthat I know you've used it, how has it work for you? Was it a keeper? This is definitely a keeper for me.

I saw it like the picture as a stand still in the BSS and Sally caries it to in that size as well as packets. The one in the box was a keeper, I don't like the one in the container as much. I think that no matter what they say (yes I called LOreal)that the formula is different.

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
No prob. I found it in a bss here in CT. I was actually looking for a clear rinse when I saw a lonely tube of Feria sitting above all the other hair color products. I think we were meant for eachother
grin.gif

+ It only cost me about $7.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Nic!
You don't like this one CBG?
frown.gif

No but there is a real chance that you might, my hair is really funny. That is kinda why I don't like giving negative reviews. If something does work for me though then I know it will work for many people.

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I saw it like the picture as a stand still in the BSS and Sally caries it to in that size as well as packets. The one in the box was a keeper, I don't like the one in the container as much. I think that no matter what they say (yes I called LOreal)that the formula is different.

[/ QUOTE ]

CaramelHonee said something similar on the OT board. I can't believe there's something better out there. I'm so tempted to pickup a box of the haircolor just to get some of this conditioner.

As a matter of fact, I'm planning on doing a semi-permanent rinse. ((wondering if the conditioner comes with the rinse))

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
No but there is a real chance that you might, my hair is really funny. That is kinda why I don't like giving negative reviews. If something does work for me though then I know it will work for many people.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I think I have funny hair too... I will look for it today.

Honestly if these dyes ever make their way to a big lots/dollar store etc. I am just gonna start buying. Even when stores have a 2/$10 sale on the conditioners I only gt 1.5 usuages out of the tube so it still isn't worth it to me financially.

ETA- The color I had bought turned, my hair green, so I can't even say I'm getting a good dye to use.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

CaramelHonee said something similar on the OT board. I can't believe there's something better out there. I'm so tempted to pickup a box of the haircolor just to get some of this conditioner.

As a matter of fact, I'm planning on doing a semi-permanent rinse. ((wondering if the conditioner comes with the rinse))

[/ QUOTE ]

The one in the color bottle is WAYYYY better than the stand alone.
smile.gif
the stand alone is some chaap copy... they did NOT use the same ingredients, i don't care what L'oreal says
nono.gif

Thanks CH, I may think twice now
look.gif
. I really don't want to buy another product that I may loathe. Maybe when I get some extra cash I'll check it out.

I've never tried safflower but I've tried and fallen in love with grapeseed oil (just haven't refilled my supply).

Have u tried it Regina?

No I haven't tried it yet, but I read about it here... from somewhere.. and wanted to know of any 4's with results.

Back