He's goes to P.O.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
You meet this guy he's cool and seems like a dream when you first start together, then all of sudden he tells he has to go to probation. Would you leave him right then and there, or say this is going to past because you already started to fall in love with him?

I'd fall deeply in love with him and start having sex (unprotected) asap in order to get pregnant. :yep: Because after all there isnt like there is anyone better out there for me.

:drunk:

Thats not enough Coco - you are selfish,

I'd sign my house over to him, take out a bunch of credit for him in my name and sign him as the beneficiary to my life insurance policy (he needs to be okay).

SERIOUS QUESTION ALERT!

OP: are you doing some sort of research or something? When do find the time to meet these great men?

Are you a troll..?

:nono::nono::nono:

That is one of my deal breakers. No man with a record of any kind. Sorry. Unless he was wrongly accused and have witnesses to prove it, nah son.

I can't fool with a man that has a record.
Especially a felony. :nono:

OT:
Can we cut the sarcasm and jokes now? :look: :spinning:
OP has already stated that questions aren't specifically about her.
I actually think some of these questions keep it interesting in here.

I can't fool with a man that has a record.
Especially a felony. :nono:

OT:
Can we cut the sarcasm and jokes now? :look: :spinning:
OP has already stated that questions aren't specifically about her.
I actually think some of these questions keep it interesting in here.[/quote]

So you are pro-trolling? :blush:

I'd sign my house over to him, take out a bunch of credit for him in my name and sign him as the beneficiary to my life insurance policy (he needs to be okay).

:lachen::lachen::lachen:TOO FUNNY!!!!! :lol:

SERIOUS QUESTION ALERT!

OP: are you doing some sort of research or something? When do find the time to meet these great men?

Are you a troll..?
:lachen:@ the question typed in white colored font!!!

LMAO! You all in this thread need to go on time out!

OP! Look, if you're feeling dude like that the best advice I can give you is to not close off your options. AT ALL.

Well how does this sound lol:
He's a best friend's ex and a student that is a dream, with a baby mama he use to live with, then she moves out and now he lives alone. Then he started having "allergies" and was making the women sick and they have to take anti-bacteria medicine ones a month. Then one day while at the doctor he tells her he has to go to probation! But she missed reading my red flags post and dating someone you work with post which could have stop all this drama in the first place!
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

P.S. Ever one thinks I'm a troll! :spinning:

He's a best friend's ex and a student that is a dream, with a baby mama he use to live with, then she moves out and now he lives alone. Then he started having "allergies" and was making the women sick and they have to take anti-bacteria medicine ones a month. Then one day while at the doctor he tells her he has to go to probation! But she missed reading my red flags post and dating someone you work with post which could have stop all this drama in the first place!

We already knew this.

I must say you are a good sport. Most people could not deal with the PLENTY-ful attacks or troll comments :yep:.

You know I'm lost more than a motha, right Sassy?

People do not take antibacterials for allergies. You need to have an active "bacterial" infection in order to take antibiotics. Hence the name antibacterial.

People do not take antibacterials for allergies. You need to have an active "bacterial" infection in order to take antibiotics. Hence the name antibacterial.

Aww did you read yesterday's thread that close yesterday in like 10 min. call "Does he have a disease"?

Back