He's a social media attention whore.

CaraWalker

What if you were seeing someone who spent time chatting with random women on facebook/instagram/twitter/whatever? Women he's never met before that could be anybody. Would you be suspicious?

well here's the scenario: completely blank profile with no friends and no photos (literally nothing but a name) sends a friend requests. he asks "are you a real person?" and then proceeds to chat for an hour or so in the middle of the night. blank profile is silent for a few days; he messages it again, then when the blank profile messages back, he again willingly chats.

what say you?

I mean, is that really any different from joining a chat room and just talking to people? Or being new on here and just jumping into conversations.

Yep, been there done that. They will get bored and leave you in a few weeks and juggle women like crazy.

Eta: read the follow up post. Idk but it sounds weird. My thought is always, if you have to ask, better instinct is telling you something.

I would question what he gets from it. What his motivation for chatting up a blank faceless person would let me know how i would handle it.

Last edited:
what if it were a woman doing the random chatting even though shes supposed to be in a relationship?

ONE man will never be enough for her.

Even though it's not physically CHEATING, some people are addicted to attention and the newness of it all. They need to have a circle of people who want them for whatever reason...a steady and constant ego feed. It's difficult to sustain that level of adoration in a relationship.

Yes. I don't like guys who are into social media period. Even if they aren't messaging random women. It's just a bit much for me.

Back