HerStyler 100% Ceramic Flatiron

audacity.

OK, so on my lunch I went to the mall to get some jeans and wound up getting hustled by one of those men at the kiosk. I bought the HerStyler Ceramic Flatiron I believe I have the "Forever" model.

So, are there any reviews on this besides what I can find when I google it?

It retails for $175, but I talked the man down to $89.99 AND a 7-day money back guarantee if I don't like it.

BTW: I tried searching and nothing came up. So, tell me, did I just get bamboozled OR is this a good purchase?

OK, so on my lunch I went to the mall to get some jeans and wound up getting hustled by one of those men at the kiosk. I bought the HerStyler Ceramic Flatiron I believe I have the "Forever" model.

So, are there any reviews on this besides what I can find when I google it?

It retails for $175, but I talked the man down to $89.99 AND a 7-day money back guarantee if I don't like it.

BTW: I tried searching and nothing came up. So, tell me, did I just get bamboozled OR is this a good purchase?

If you talked him down that's a good thing, because I'm sure the retail value was marked up anyways. and only a 7 day money back guarantee :nono::nono: me no likey.

I've never heard of it. But for $89.99 you could have gotten and FHI (http://www.folica.com/FHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1865.html) or even a CHI (http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d5.html) for a few dollars more, 60 day return policy and 2-3 year replacement guaranatee.

Now....you need a :hammer: over the head. You gotta research LHCF 1st before buying.:lachen::lachen:

I have never heard of it, but it may be good.

I bought an H2Pro in the same way and I never really hear anything about it.

It turned out to be better than my FHI.

Thanks for stopping in ladies...

I have Chi Turbo and I've not used it since I am in "growth mode" but I am in a wedding on Satruday and decided I will try it and if I don't like the way it works, I will take it back and get my money back. It has a 2 year warranty on it if it does work out.

HoneyDew: that comment was very helpful. thanks! :yep:

I suppose that I will give a review of this thing when I use it with pics :grin:

(depends on if my photographer wants to take them or not...)

I give this iron 2 thumbs down.

I suppose it would work better for someone who isn't transitioning, but I would have had to pass that thing through my hair too many times to get it as straight as my CHI got it with only one pass.

Don't get hustled like I did. :nono:

I got my money back, too.

Ok so my sister and her BFF have been telling me about this iron for the past week. Both are natural and swear by the Tourmaline one...I found it way cheaper on ebay but I am leery. Supposedly they experienced little/no reversion...hmm. You said its not for transitioners though and guess what? I am....Gotta love LHCF.

Ok so my sister and her BFF have been telling me about this iron for the past week. Both are natural and swear by the Tourmaline one...I found it way cheaper on ebay but I am leery. Supposedly they experienced little/no reversion...hmm. You said its not for transitioners though and guess what? I am....Gotta love LHCF.

I didn't like it :nono:

I am going to stick with my Chi.

If you try it let us know who it works out for you.

I didn't like it :nono:

I am going to stick with my Chi.

If you try it let us know who it works out for you.

Yeah the lurking PJ in me got the best of me and I ordered it. It should be here sometime this week. It was only $40.00:yep:. We'll see. If all else fails it will be right back on Ebay or the product shop here.

Yeah the lurking PJ in me got the best of me and I ordered it. It should be here sometime this week. It was only $40.00:yep:. We'll see. If all else fails it will be right back on Ebay or the product shop here.

well, let us know...at least let me know :look:

Wow! i just put a down payment on this at the mall kiosk too denvergirl!!!

the lady tried it out on my best friends remi weave and it looked really good! i also got the discount but not as good as yours lol
she's selling it to me for 100 dollars and i can bring it back whenever i want (when ever it gets damaged), and i can come to the booth whenever and get my hair done.

I wont be using it till April when im done hiding in weaves lol but now u got me ALLL shook!!!!!

but when I use it ( im natural 4a) I plan to really do the whole flat iron process....i plan to use the whole mizani thermasmooth set, a good dc, nice blowdrying...all of that lol

by then any flat iron should work fabulously....but once again im leery now.....

Wow! i just put a down payment on this at the mall kiosk too denvergirl!!!

the lady tried it out on my best friends remi weave and it looked really good! i also got the discount but not as good as yours lol
she's selling it to me for 100 dollars and i can bring it back whenever i want (when ever it gets damaged), and i can come to the booth whenever and get my hair done.

I wont be using it till April when im done hiding in weaves lol but now u got me ALLL shook!!!!!

but when I use it ( im natural 4a) I plan to really do the whole flat iron process....i plan to use the whole mizani thermasmooth set, a good dc, nice blowdrying...all of that lol

by then any flat iron should work fabulously....but once again im leery now.....

hey, my review and bond, you know. it didn't work out for me and i kept going back to it because i refused to believe that it didn't work like them people said it would. dh is a witness. he was like, why do you keep trying it, it is not as good as the other one. *shrug*

it may work out for you...and do you mean april TWO-THOUSAND, NINE!!! what-tha!

well, you just make sure you get up in here and tell us how you liked it when you do iron out. :yep:

I actually have had this iron since the beginning of last year and I love it. No I am not transitioning but I also have 3c hair and it gets it straight in one pass. LOVE it!!!!! I got the Pink Iron and nope didn't get that great deal you got, I paid 140.00 for it!!!! But I use it with Her Styler Hair serum and it is AWESOME better than Chi silk infusion but I can't afford $40 A POP, SO i USE CHI most of the time and save Herstyler Serum for special occasions like today!!!!

Back