Here's what Ive done so far........

stillgrowin

I've now been a member for 2 weeks and have tried to soak up everything you guys suggested reagrding my hair.Here's my regimen I came up with and have been doing for the past 2 weeks,feel free to critique if you notice something unnecessary,detrimental or just stupid.......Thanks in advance......

Cowashing in shower-everday with Mizani Fulphyl conditioner,
Detangle lightly in shower as water runs over the hair while rinsing the co out.
Towel dry.Apply leave in.My leave in lately has been a dollop of the HE hello hydration conditioner.And then I seal my ends with coconut oil.
Boar brush edges and swoop with my hands in a pony.Roll pony into a wet bun(secured with bobby pins)and then my day begins......

On Fridays ,DC with Mizani under hooded dryer(15mins),rinse,cowash, rollerset with magnetic gray rollers,dry under hooded dryer after applying coconut oil and HE hello hydr.conditioner for moisture.

Firgured I would wear protective styling 5 out of 7 days(wet bunning) and then on Sat&Sun wear out my rollerset results.

Tonight for the first time(as I type)I am also baggying.I applied evco to my pony length along with elasta Qp mango/olive oil moisturizer and baggied with saran wrap,sandwich bag secured with scrunchie and then satin scarf over all that....

I will try to baggie atleast 3x a week if my hair responds well to it.

So far my hair has responded well to everything! I am hoping to retain length and gain some more!:yep:

Sounds good......I think you should not detangle every day to much manipulation is not good. And do not forget Protein. Also add another 15mins to your DC it helps. HHG.

Back