Here is your SIGN!

MixedBerry

All I want to do is drink and fuhk.
Go with your gut.

Someone on this board will wake up this morning with a heavy burden that's been on their heart for a while. They know they need to make a decision, but it's just. Too. Hard.

Go with your gut. The beauty of the gut is that it already knows before you do. What gets most of us in those foggy, murky, insane, ridiculous situations is that we want proof that the gut was right.

This post was your sign. Take care of yourself.

Go with your gut.

Someone on this board will wake up this morning with a heavy burden that's been on their heart for a while. They know they need to make a decision, but it's just. Too. Hard.

Go with your gut. The beauty of the gut is that it already knows before you do. What gets most of us in those foggy, murky, insane, ridiculous situations is that we want proof that the gut was right.

This post was your sign. Take care of yourself.

I agree been there, didn't listen sebt myself through an uncalled for hell but thank God he turned it around for me

About a week ago my mouth would have fallen to the floor reading this...But I've since resolved my issue.

I'm sure someone needed that push this morning. Who ever it is, I wish you all the best. Trust yourself.

AnjelLuvsUBabe I was driving to work and thought about this. I felt so compelled to post.

Sometimes all we need is a push or a sign to do what we already know is best. I hope everything works out for you and there is a smooth transition onto to something better and healthier for your life.

thank you! i know everything is going to fall into place! i am going to have what i want soon, which is happiness!

Why you cry? <mixedberry asks in a Greek elderly lady's voice>

(As I eat my Greek Yogurt) I feel this could be my sign. :perplexed I've been really thinking about what to do with a relationship that has had me frustrated and confused. A part of me wants to move on but another wants to hang on. :nono: :spinning:

(As I eat my Greek Yogurt) I feel this could be my sign. :perplexed I've been really thinking about what to do with a relationship that has had me frustrated and confused. A part of me wants to move on but another wants to hang on. :nono: :spinning:

Let me tell you, I am in or was in the same exact situation (wanting to leave yet wanting to hang on). I had to ask myself, if I recognized all the red flags (by this time there were red billboards) I need to step out of myself to make a good decision for myself, because myself cant do it. LOL

Does that make sense? As my dad told me, sometimes you have to take emotions out of it and look at the cold hard facts that are hurting you. For me, what took me so long to make a decision was that I was emotionally attatched and felt in too deep to come back up to solid earth and sunlight. So, with being in too deep, sometimes it seems easier to just continue...going down deeper and deeper which is whats really happening.

Like I said, for me, all the red flags were there, but I was at a vulnerable time in my life which made it easier for me to lack discretion. They say hindsight is 20/20..shoot, if that aint the truth! My issue was a learning experience for me and I will never ever make those same choices again in the order that I did before or at that speed for that matter.

I heard agood saying the other day

"the worst thing about regret is that you don't feel it yet" meaning that you don't feel the regret until its too late, what ever you eed to do do it now, I wish I had done mine 2 years ago

Back