Here are my hair pics of my braids

ChoclatePrincess

I have my pics of my individual braids that I did over the weekend. It took me a total of 27 hours with breaks in between. Check them out in the various styles album.

Wow girl, you've got some skills, and probably some tired arms
smile.gif
! Your braids look beautiful and neat. I don't see one flyaway! How long do you normally keep your braids in and on average how many inches or hair do you retain?

Thanks ladies! I used human hair. I usually keep my braids in for a month but I will keep these in for about 2 months. Yes my arms were tired. I haven't braided my hair myself in about 13 years so yes my arms, back and everything was hurting. I took out the cornrows I had in for about a month and I had about 2 inches of new growth so I am anxious to see how much I get when I take these out.

Wow! That's some impressive work! After 27 hours, I agree that leaving them in for 2 months is definitely better than one.
smile.gif

Yes, this was a lot of work girl. From taking out the cornrows on Friday, washing my hair and then braiding it Saturday and Sunday I don't want to have to do any hair for a while.

WOW!!! These are beautiful and very professional looking!
smile.gif
ITA, you have some serious skills.
wink.gif

Oh yeah, did your son help you take these photos, if so he did a great job.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
u did a good job cp
smile.gif

after hearing u talk crap for years about braiding ur own hair, now i believe u
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
laugh.gif
you so silly! There was only one reason I stop braiding my hair...just pure laziness!

Well I'm hatin', it looks great but dang...skills, talents and everything else needs to evenly divided among the universe. You did a great job...but I'm still hatin'
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kisz4tj said:
Well I'm hatin', it looks great but dang...skills, talents and everything else needs to evenly divided among the universe. You did a great job...but I'm still hatin'
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
Thanks!

[ QUOTE ]
keylargo said:
Your braids look Great! Are you doing the crown and glory technique?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I was actually reading up on the crown and glory technique but I don't think I'll be putting braids back in my hair for a while when I take these out in September. I pretty much follow the regiman that they do when in braids the only thing I added was spraying the infusium every day.

Those braids look awesome! Girl you did an excellent job. Now next time I need my braids done I won't be doing them myself, I will be calling you!!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Those braids look awesome! Girl you did an excellent job. Now next time I need my braids done I won't be doing them myself, I will be calling you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks girl! And to think, back in the days I use to do all my girlfriends' hair for free, can you believe that!!!

I
love.gif
your hair!!! My immediate hair goal is to have your "June" fullness in my length! Shaggy ends be gone! Your sides are so beautiful and healthy with all that pretty luster. You make dark hair look soooo good. An inspiration to stay away from those alluring colors.
smile.gif

These braids are outrageous. I can't believe you did them yourself! Talk about patience and skills straight from the motherland!!! The Nigerian sistahs don't have a thing on you CP !!! With your cute little self!
smile.gif

Back