Herbal Essences: New* Long Term Relationship hair care line..thoughts?

Bumping ladies...Just wanted to see if anyone is using this line? I just picked up a bottle of the conditioner for long hair...

I bought this and didn't like it. I preferred the one in the purple bottle (Totally Twisted?) if I had to chose between the HE conditioners, but I don't like them in general. I primarily use rinse-out conditioners as detanglers, but these cone-laden products act like glue once you've put in more than a finger tip's worth and make my hair velcro-y.

I use the leave-in because it has silk proteins. It's great for protective styles, but I wouldn't use it for a rollerset, too thick.

I used the leave in for the first time two days ago. I agree I would not use it for a rollerset due to its thickness but I really like the leave in. I just spritzed some Greg's Juice in my hair to get it damp and then rubbed a little of the leave in on top of that and it worked great due to its rich, creamy texture. Maybe i will use it the next time I wash my hair and do my plaits, but the bottle is so small ,but I am curious to find out if it has enough slip for that.

i love the leave-in. i want to try the whole line but i'm tryin to use up all the products i already have. i do need to say one thing to Herbal Essences though: STOP BEIN SO STINGY!!! that bottle is so tiny!!

I was wondering about this product. Tried the leave in as a natural. Isn't this for long hair? Not that the ingreidents know the difference.

I noticed that alot of places didn't have the Leave -in and one time I was in a WEIS in MD and found some. So ya'll should check your smaller grocery stores for it like, Safeway, Krogers, etc.

I love the co and the leave in. Walmart has the big size of the conditioners on sale 2/10. I purchased two last night and plan on purchasing another 2 next week.

I may purchase the HE LTM Leave In after I use up my Lacio Lacio as a few of the ingredients are similar and on the Lacio Lacio label it indicates that it is a "treatment that restores split ends" as well .....even though I use the LL for rollersets it never occurred to me that I could use it in this capacity...

i actually am kind of liking the shampoo, which is weird because i'm a conditioner type of gal :) i can't remember how the conditioner was though

the leave-in is nice; got a pleasant smell and a nice slip. good to use when you plan on airdrying and bunning your hair. the conditioner is blah (but it's got a good amount of slip), and i feel the shampoo is a bit stripping (as are most herbal essences shampoos). out of all the cheapies out there, i like this one the most... but i'm a salon product kind of girl now. HE just can't compare to joico and aveda!

Back