Herbal Essences LTR Leave in in NYC?

lennet93

NYC ladies, where are you buying your HE LTR leave in from? I've been to walgreens, rite aid and local BSS and can't find :perplexed I really want to try it. Oh yea, don't worry I won't buy them all :lachen:

NYC ladies, where are you buying your HE LTR leave in from? I've been to walgreens, rite aid and local BSS and can't find :perplexed I really want to try it. Oh yea, don't worry I won't buy them all :lachen:

If you're near downtown Brooklyn, you can try the Target in the Atlantic Mall. I've seen it there a few times :)

OT: Anytime someone asks about LTR, it makes me wonder if Sauron and Legolas nem make hair products now, and where can I get some. :drunk:

Thanks ladies, off to target I go :-) It's funny how willing we are to go all over town for a hair product that we want lol

i've always ben able to buy it at walgreen's, rite aid, and the food emporium with no problem.

you might also want to try Ricky's.

I can't believe it's this hard to find this product! I went to target in queens and even walmart and NO luck. I will try target in atlantic mall tomorrow:look:

Got it from Target.......not that impressed :ohwell: and not understanding the hype :look:

Maybe if I do half HE LTR and half shea butter and use it for twists.....idk just havent been wowed by it at all.......

Back