Herbal Essence's LTR leave-in conditioner.....

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
where are you guys purchasing it from? I couldn't find it at Walgreens or CVS, and Wallyworld here hasn't started carrying the LTR line yet, so I haven't been able to find it anywhere around here:nono:

They brought all of them.:ohwell: :grin: j/k- Keep trying. They could just be temporarily out of stock. The PJS just move quicker than the rest.:rolleyes:

Good luck finding the LI, I have been searching high and low for this and have had no luck. I found the poo & con and love them and the LI will complete the set. Somebody gonna have to send me some becuz my PJ sensors are tingling hard :lachen:. im about to call one of my relatives in another state to go hit up walmart and send it to me becuz this is so not fair.

Target is so far away from me, I really dont want to treck miles for this stuff :nono: Why oh why must I be a PJ?

Wal-Mart! ...they had about 8 of them on the shelf. I'm going back to buy another one before all the crack...I mean...pj's go and buy everything up!

Im in NYC we dont have a WALMART :wallbash:......Who can I call about this travesty??? and the Targets are in every other boro but manhattan, who can I call about that????? and the CVS's, Duane Reade's, Rite Aides dont carry the LI's for any HE products, Who can I call somebody tell me :lachen:

Target too! Only place I've actually seen it around here, not CVS or Duane Reade or Rite Aid! lol They had a zillion bottles at Target though!

Im in NYC we dont have a WALMART :wallbash:......Who can I call about this travesty??? and the Targets are in every other boro but manhattan, who can I call about that????? and the CVS's, Duane Reade's, Rite Aides dont carry the LI's for any HE products, Who can I call somebody tell me :lachen:
We do now! I found out today there's one in Green Acres

Back