Herbal Essences Long Term Relaltionship

homegirljiggy

so I had fallen into the trap of believing the more expensive the better... but today I tried HE's Long Term Relationship line, and my hair was soft bouncy and beautiful!!! i tried the whole line:yep:, the poo was not stripping despite the ALS, the conditioner was amazing with slip and moisture, and the leave in was GREAT:lick:!!! even using my nexxus products my hair never responded this well!! ladies try it!!! you may throw away some more expensive products!:yep:

I haven't tried LTR. But I do LOVE the HE Hello Hydration. Once I get through all my conditioners I may try this. Thanks for the heads up!

Well, I have a question though...which one is better HH or LTR. Because I tried the HH yesterday, the result was amazing, even better than Humecto. But never tried LTR, but I've been hearing such good things about it as well. Well for those of you who have tried both, please let me know which one is your favorite.

I can't take the HE shampoos but the LRT conditioner is definitely a winner for co-washing and conditioning. Even my 12 y/o has turned into a co-washer.

I hate the way my hair feels when I cowash with any of the HE conditioners but if I shampoo first then my hair always feels great.

Can someone please post a picture of LTR AND HH Conditioners...I always hear so much about both products and when I go to the store I am so confuse..and what is the big difference bettween the two products....
Thank You in Advance:grin:

I love it! Especially the shampoo on wash day - it's a chelating shampoo. I'm also using the split end creme twice a day which is really great.

I keep HE LTR at MisterMan's house and HE HH at home. I love both and really couldn't tell the difference. They both smell fantastic and my hair takes well to both of them. In fact MisterMan loves the smell of LTR so much he started using it too until he realized that it's super gentle on hair- he claims it takes multiple shampoos to get his hair clean enough. I'm like dude it's for maintaining long hair- not giving your hair the super scrub that you do every morning. :rolleyes:

Can someone please post a picture of LTR AND HH Conditioners...I always hear so much about both products and when I go to the store I am so confuse..and what is the big difference bettween the two products....
Thank You in Advance:grin:

LTR= red bottles, raspberry smell
HH= teal/aqua bottles coconut milk orchid, nice smell

both shapes are the same

I have the Long Term Relationship shampoo and I don't like it. I guess someone mentioned above that it's a chelating shampoo? Maybe that's why.

I love it as a co-wash mixed with some meadowfoam oil. My hair was shiny and really defined. Next time I'm going to add some honey w/it too.

I have tried the Hello Hyrdration Shampoo and Conditioner in the past. My hair liked the combo a lot.

Yesterday, I used the Long Term Relationship line (shampoo and conditioner) after my mayonnaise treatment. IThe shampoo felt really good on my hair and the fragrance isn't as strong as other products manufactured by Procter & Gamble.

I really felt my curls loosen up when I used the conditioner. I did a homemade steam treatment with it for about 10 minutes. When I was rinsing out my hair, I noticed that even though I got slip, it wasn't as effective as VO5 or Suave, probably because I did a mayo treatment beforehand. I had to follow-up with VO5.

I will probably try it another time without doing my mayonnaise treatment first. I do want to add that the conditioner worked well as a moisturizer on my set hair.

Back