Herbal Essence

KAT25

I am just curious to see how many HE products that are currently used by members of this board and also reviews

So far I have used Hello Hydration, Long Term Relationship, and Break's Over..........

From the new HE line, I have only used the LTR conditioner and the leave-in. I love the leave-in and use it when I'm doing non-heat styles, which are now just buns and braidouts, lol. I've only used the conditioner once and it seems to detangle well. Tonight as I was trying to detangle my hair in the shower after DCing with Aubrey's Honeysuckle and Rose, I wished that I had my LTR condish in the shower with me to make it easier, but, unfortunately, I left it at my boyfriend's house :(

But ya, anyways, I like LTR!

I am in love with HE Hello Hydration conditioner. It smells good and leaves my hair feeling so soft, smooth and easy to detangle.

LTR con and leave in are the truf! Break's Over is really good too. Hello Hydration, or as another member called it, Goodbye Hydration :lachen: was garbage and did squat for my hair. None Of Your Frizzness is on my wishlist :lick:

I have Hello Hydration, Lonter term relationship, and Totally twisted (I love this one), none of your friziness leave in.

Last edited:
I have:
LTR condish & leave-in - love them
HH condish - love it & use it to cowash
NOYF condish & leave-in love them
Break's Over condish - doesn't do much for me but I will try it a few more times or mix it with one of the others. Won't buy it again though.

The None of Your Frizzness Conditioner is my ABSOLUTE favorite

I have tried others like Color Me Happy and Long Term Relationship (they were ok, probably will not purchase again). I want to try all of the eventually.

I really like the HE LTR. I am going to buy the biggest bottle of conditioner that I can find once I an finished all my other co-wash conditioners. I really like the scent, consistancy and the way it leaves my hair so soft and moisturized. I have no complaints.
I want to get a bottle of hello hydration and breaks over once I finish all my Garnier conditioners

Back