HERBAL ESSENCE DEGUNKIFY

princezz

So yesterday I decided to go to the cvs around the corner from my house and get a clarifying shampoo. I was looking for suave clarifyer or pantene pro-v cuz i was feeling a lil on the broke side. Anyways their selection on clarifiers were soooo limited. I searched and read labels and no clarifyers..so i had to go to the expensive brands. I was about to get nexxus aloe rid or rusk rosemary clarifyer, then miraculously i saw herbal essence had a shampoo called degunkify.. i wasnt sure it was a clarifyer becuz all it said was it was meant to help get rid of gel and crap on ya hair..:ohwell: didnt say anyting about build up from everyday use of products...anyways so i decided to read the ingredient list on all 3 and they all had the same first 4 ingredients so i was like shoot i will save money and get the degunkify for 3bucks!! anyways i used it today and my has never felt soo clean!! It def did the job!YES!! I score!:grin:

I was wondering about it too.

But if I remember it has a cone in it which defeats the whole purpose of a clarifying poo IMO.

MizaniMami said:
I was wondering about it too.

But if I remember it has a cone in it which defeats the whole purpose of a clarifying poo IMO.

one of the last ingredients listed is methylchloroisothiazolione and methylisothiazolinone which are natural preservatives and not cones. These ingredients are added for the tingling minty feeling the shampoos is suppose to have!

princezz said:
one of the last ingredients listed is methylchloroisothiazolione and methylisothiazolinone which are natural preservatives and not cones. These ingredients are added for the tingling minty feeling the shampoos is suppose to have!

I know that those are parabens and not cones.

I may be getting this shampoo confused with another. I will do more research.

I love this stuff. I tried the Drama Clean one and it worked pretty well on a regular basis too. They both smell so wonderful too.

Back