Herbal Essence condish! Plus, overmoisturized hair

SheenaVee

Anyone else use Herbal Essence Red Raspberry and silk extract? (The one in the red bottle in the UK) I used to use the coconut and orchid one (blue bottle) but I tried the raspberry and silk extract one and I LOVE IT! The silk extract sure is potent coz my hair really feels silky and so soft and smooth after I co wash with it.

However, I think I went a little overboard with it. :look: My hair feels sort of too soft now when wet so I think it's a little overmoisturized. What conditioners do I use to get it a little stronger? Protein? And if so, can I have a few reccs please. :)

Try the aphogee 2min reconstructor...... should give you just enough protein without any stiffness. :afro:

i use it; i believe its called Long Term Relationship here. i lurve it, it makes my hair super silky like nothing else. i haven't experienced any over moisturizing with it, because i just started using it (the conditioner, not the leave-in) and my hair has been really parched anyway.

oh, and i second the two minute keratin by aphogee. ♥

Here's one more vote for the Aphogee 2-minute reconstructor. I finally pushed my hair into the over moisturized zone last week, and adding Aphogee yesterday seems to have restored the balance.

i thought ltr was a protein based (albeit a very light protein) cond.... is mo confused? isnt that why they call it ltr because it strengthens the hair to prevent breakage?

Back