Hennalucent

bri123

Hello everyone
wave.gif

I had a question for anyone I am getting married this weekend and I had a relaxer put in my hair this past friday and wanted to put the hennalucent neutral in my hair thursday night and leave it in overnight and rinse it out friday morning will it be safe for me to do.Thanks for your help
clap.gif
kiss2.gif
kiss2.gif

not to be a drag but i wouldnt experiment so close to a big event. even if it is clear, it might change the texture of your hair or something. i just wouldnt want to deal with something extra at such a stressful, momentous time. ya know?

i agree with caralexis-- I have heard rave reviews about Hennalucent but everyone is different so you cannot be 100% sure how things will turn out. I would suggest you wait until after the wedding. We don't want you to have a wedding hair horror story

Otherwise, I would like to congratulate you on your wedding! I hope it turns out great

Thank you ladies for your your help that would be bad to have a horrible experience. I have decided to go to a salon and have the shine put in my hair and it will only cost $7.00 which I am pretty glad.

Back