Henna

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Where can i purchase henna ?

where can i purchase henna that everyone talks about ? i purchased some henna from this beauty supply store im not sure if its the one everyone talks about

Photo_012707_0031.jpg

Last edited:
the one you have looks like conditioner that may have henna extract in it. It may be a nice treatment, but it is not the one that everyone is using. Most people are raving about pure henna powder that they use to create a paste to be used as a hair treatment.

simcha said:
The one I use is by LUSH. You have to order it on line or go to one of their stores to buy it.

www.lush.com

ok thanks for the referral but im there now which one should i choose im very ignorant when it comes to henna can you help me out please i would really appreciate it

How many different kind’s of henna is there?

..I keep hearing about all these different kinds, but I not sure which one is best or the right one. Im looking for the 100% pure henna –black ..is there a specific name for it or kind?

Re: Where can i purchase henna ?

mitcy said:
where can i purchase henna that everyone talks about ? i purchased some henna from this beauty supply store im not sure if its the one everyone talks about

Photo_012707_0031.jpg

I only buy my BAQ (body art quality) henna from Catherine at www.hennaforhair.com I think this one http://www.mehandi.com/shop/index.html is the link that shows her product. She even has samples! I have had nothing but EXCELLENT experiences from her and I love the site. It will tell you all you need. They even have simple mixes. With every order, she gives you and instruction sheet and everything. Check it out!

Lebiya said:
How many different kind’s of henna is there?

..I keep hearing about all these different kinds, but I not sure which one is best or the right one. Im looking for the 100% pure henna –black ..is there a specific name for it or kind?

black "henna" (so called, it is not actually henna) is often Indigo.

I get mine from whole foods and they only have one brand. I like to make sure that I am actually getting the real thing, it comes in a jar and they have different colors you can get too

Back