Henna Plus Colour Cream - Anyone?

LonDone

PS May 2017-???
Wonder if anybody has either used this product or knows of it otherwise? @faithVA or any henna lovers?

I have previously (18 months ago) used henna and indigo and wondered if this was a suitable less messy alternative.

Here's what I have so far, still trying to find the ingredients info:

Wonder if anybody has either used this product or knows of it otherwise?

I have previously (18 months ago) used henna and indigo and wondered if this was a suitable less messy alternative.

Here's what I have so far, still trying to find the ingredients info:

View media item 129701
Product Description
Hennaplus Colour Cream is the ultimate temporary colouring solution with no ammonia or peroxide. It lasts 8-10 washes and is based on Hennaplus Hair Wonder Cream. The formula colours, repairs and cares for your hair in one single treatment.Colour Cream allows the hair to be coloured at the same colour level or up to one shade darker (not lighter) offering a limited grey coverage. Rice proteins nourish the hair and attach themselves to the porous parts of your hair to protect the hair structure and make it smooth again. Panthenol conditions and strengthens your hair, while Biotin (Vitamin H) effectively thickens the hair, reducing hair breakage and hair loss. The UV filter protects against the harmful radiation of the sun.

Ingredients
Hennaplus use the most natural ingredients of any hair product on the market. The Colour Powders are 100% natural and are formulated without the addition of metallic salts, PPD, synthetic ingredients and chemical colouring agents.

Directions
Apply Colour Cream to clean, towel-dried hair. Apply the colour cream lock by lock, working from the hair implant towards the ends. Then divide the mixture equally over the hair using the comb and massage it in well. Following this, cover the hair with tin foil for an optimal colour result. The interaction period will depend on how light or dark your hair is and a strand test should be carried out to determine this. After you have left the cream on for the required interaction period, apply some lukewarm water to the hair and give your scalp a light massage. Then rinse out carefully using plenty of water, until the rinse water is clear. Style your hair as usual.

TIA!

Back