Henna Experts –CLICK HERE

Lebiya

I know I know I know .. not another henna thread but I’m convinced I want to try henna now!!! I want stronger thicker hair from root to tip –but I want to try the one without colour (I hope I’ll get the same benefits) because I don’t want to colour my hair- I have a few questions:

Does henna contain protein?

Can you do it while in braids?

What is the difference between Cassia, Henna, Indigo, and clear henna?

Which is more potent in terms of strengthening and shine and whatever else it provides?

there are soo many different henna’s out there, is there a particular on that works better? Or do they all work the same?

What is henna gloss and what are its benefits?

Please shed some light.. Im very curious about henna and Im ready to take the plunge!!! :) :) :)

Lebiya said:
I know I know I know .. not another henna thread but I’m convinced I want to try henna now!!! I want stronger thicker hair from root to tip –but I want to try the one without colour (I hope I’ll get the same benefits) because I don’t want to colour my hair- I have a few questions:

Does henna contain protein?

Not sure but it does condition and strengthen as well as colour.

Can you do it while in braids?

No you should wait untill you take the braids out then you can braid back up after using henna and conditioner treatment-a must.

What is the difference between Cassia, Henna, Indigo, and clear henna?
Cassia is half henna and conditioner and oils, more like for conditioning than colouring.
Henna is the red colour-natural henna.
Indigo gets the henna darker if mixed with it for dark brown tones, but indigo after henna or just straight indigo will make your hair black. The mose you use it the more colour you get.
clear really doesn't exist but they do sell neautral henna, doesn't change your hair colour, like a Cassia.

Which is more potent in terms of strengthening and shine and whatever else it provides?

does both equally well

there are soo many different henna’s out there, is there a particular on that works better? Or do they all work the same?

body art quality is the best, b/c you can use it after synthetic haircolour-wait a bit of course and use regular colour over it without any problems, but again you have to space it out.

What is henna gloss and what are its benefits?

That's cassia or neautral-clear henna.

Please shed some light.. Im very curious about henna and Im ready to take the plunge!!! :) :) :)
check the henna threads. hth

Back